Reviews for Return of the Prince
Frodo's sister chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
This is a good story. I like how you have Legolas be hesitant to see his father again fearing on how he would react to him, and how you paint the picture of the mirkwood elves who almost seemed formidable.
Allie Danger chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Awesomeee!
How cute was that!
kurohshitsuji chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
This story is SO good! The best! Legolas and his brothers.. I wish I have such a great sibilings. :D You are my hero now. :D
JustMe chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Oh this is so good, I love it. You have captured the whole wood-elf thing so believably and the hobbits as well.

Wonderful work, I will re-read it soon. And check should you have more Mirkwood stories.
Dimaranien chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I like this story quite a bit. You should update, even though it seems to have been quite a few years since you have checked up here...sad!
FallenEagle chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
I have one word for you:

UPDATE!
pwrhungryjr chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
Good job- keep writing!
Cute little legolas chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
Freakin Hell hurry up and update!
Eterien chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
It's so good story :D I imagine that new couple was a little bit pink :P
Randa-Chan chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
Aw, so sweet! Normally I'm not one for Leggy romance cause he doesn't seem like the type but that was nicely done! I'd have to say that even though you do not write in Tolkien style, your own style is just as good. I also loved the bit in the last chappie where you described Legolas' family and so well at that. Very good, definately showing your true colours for writing there. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.

Love Randa-Chan*
Deana chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
Great chapter! When are you gonna post chapter 5? I'm dying for more! :)
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
I think Legolas has a few too many siblings to keep track of. But, the story is good so far, and humorous (though I think with the promised action, that will soon end)

I was a little worried when I first saw Evylenn, but she seems okay. The reactions were hilarious, especially Aragorn's. Though, I notice Gimli wasn't mentioned...

good story so far, and the plot sounds interesting. Please, continue
hobbit13 chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
Why am I not surprised that the hobbits have the entire royal family wrapped around their fingers in less than twenty-four hours? In the immortal wizard Gandalf's words, "Hobbits."

Anyway though, Thranduil and Frodo...seriously didn't see that coming. If recall he and Bilbo didn't get along too well. On the other hand, it keeps Frodo in a relatively safe place, though it leaves the rest rather high and dry. *snicker* And Legolas' love scene. The famous kiss and infamous slap, perdicatably unperdicatable. I think I Evylenn, though *sweatdrop* I think I might just strangle Aragorn in his puffed-up pride. He's almost insuffrable when he's like that. *grin*
Beth chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
I read this chapter yesterday and my computer chucked a hissy fit...so I am replying now...and AHEM splutter cough LOL...I don't like Legolas/ofc either...I like them to DIE so I can have him...Mwahaha. No..Don't bring her into the story...cos it turns into chaos, people think it is a mary-sue and stop reading it, then theres riots, public linchings of Alicia...and all around chaos. As a side note to that, I didn't see that banana peel. Ahem. Anyway...getting past my fixation...That was a great chapter. I loved Legolas' discomfort at being in formal attire. Very entertaining. Cough Update soon Cough
Jebb chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
It is good to see you back and with such an entertaining update

I think Legolas might come to see that being ignored is perhaps not the worst thing to put up with if Thranduil does let go of his temper

and Evelynn's welcome home for the hero well good for her say I