Reviews for Torture Fair
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2017
Probably I must like Naruto after this chapter, because he tries to help Sasuke...
But I must confess I don't like that he humiliated Sasuke making him do femal clothing.
And I really don't understand how can someone find sex dirty talk aluring and sexy...
I don't like how he tries to breack Sasuke...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
Naruto truly umiliated Sasuke there, making him done a female garnement... and this makes me dislike Naruto...
And I feel pity for Sasuke to be in such an hostily environement... a tragic life indeed... and all this makes me feel more for him and love him more...
RynnTynn chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Ahhhhhh awesome! ( )
Tuesday'sHere chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
The highs and lows, the stress and anxiety, it was frustrating and made me want to slap some fools! Never found a situation where I hated Temari before but damn that greedy bitch and her lies! Seriously she started the entire downward spiral because she wanted Sasuke cock and there weren't any other trained medical professionals to keep her in line. Just poor Sasuke, now I enjoy tormenting him as much as anyone else but the kid got put through alot of shit. Naruto's love will help him survive and hopefully their babies (cause we all know that Naruto can't keep himself away from his dear Sasuke!) will help him to be happy and content. Sucks for him being a prince's whore/"mistress" and nothing more but it is a much better life than what he had and I can only hope that he really does find love in Naruto and their children. Doing my best to see only the best ending possible for the two of them and screw everyone else! (especially Sakura, I mean seriously who in their right mind would turn down Naruto? For everyone's sake thank goodness she did but she's still dumb for it!) Thank you for writing this story, I literally could not stop reading it!

Most Importantly: What happened to Itachi?! Heard his baby cry but then that's it? Was he ok, did the baby survive? How does he take to "motherhood" (also Orochimaru as a father?! GGGAAACCCKKKK!) You can't leave my favorite's story unresolved like that! (although any babies made by such an exquisite man as Itachi are going to be fine as hell!) Also once again going to have to imagine a perfect ending for him!
TornUpBird chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I'm but i'm liking it so far.
notapieceofcake chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
I was hoping Sakura would divorce him and go marry someone who actually loved her and vice versa buuuut I guess you can't get everything.
Sigh. I think I MAY have cried a bit at the end.
Anyway. Sasuke was sorta adorable; but it was stupid how he was more concerned about the /baby/ coming between them rather than Sakura xD
Btw I wonder what became of Itachi and Temari
notapieceofcake chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
Gdty! I think I cried when Sasuke cried!
Oh Sakura! Thanks for giving bone-head Naruto the idea :D
Nanja I can't-!
Idk...I liked the ending :) Though, an epilogue is much appreciated
notapieceofcake chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
#11 BTW I'm really curious as to why IRUKA , a human himself, loathes humans so much... sure what they had done when in power was heinous, but they've paid the price ne?
Anyway.
I feel what Naruto did was disgusting. But I can't blame him: idk how anybody would've reacted in that situation . I myself sometimes do things that I'm being accused of just to get back at the other. Lol not that I'd ever go fuck somebody xD
Anyway. I /knew/ Asuma was gonna do that if not send Sasuke back to Konoha...
I LOVE those people who rescued and took Sasuke in! Kudos to them!
... I'm glad Temari admitted it though and lo! Kakashi actually told Naruto! I thought he'd hide it from him, but I'm glad he didn't!
notapieceofcake chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Omigod omigod OMIGOD! Sasuke' s gonna b sent back isn't he? Temari you are goin DOWN!
OMIGOD NARUTO DON'T FUCKIN DO THAAAAT *PUKES*
notapieceofcake chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
OMIGOD NOOOOOO THEY'RE SEPARATED! NARUTO I SWEAR YOU WON'T FIND PEACE EVEN
NOW!... at least I hope so.
Omigod Asuma is gonna umm..do it to Sasuke now? *faints*
notapieceofcake chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
Tch... they got married.
Orochigettaru is kuku
XD Naruto's reaction to Sasuke getting his dose lolol
Bte...his pregnancy should become apparent during the trip right? ThennNaruto would have to leave Sakura!
Hopefully Asuma wouldn't accept a pregnant slave!
notapieceofcake chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
#6 My poor baby!
Sakura is a bitch in this... but maybe i'm judging too soon?
Anyway. I think taking Sasuke to Temari would be a mistake since she's hellbent on having him.
Anyway.
The scene where Sasuke touched Itachi's belly was so cute omfg
Btw. Aren't they all above 15? So shouldn't they look like their shippuden selves?
notapieceofcake chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
Omigod seriously FUCK Temari in this ugh
I can't-!
Uuuugg!
Naruto is surprisingly smart for suspecting that Temari mau have lied to them!
Ugh
Poor Sasuke-bby omfg
notapieceofcake chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Thank GAWD Sasuke didn't take thd pills lmao And it's a good thing Tsunade took the pills lolol xD
BUT SERIOUSLY WHY IS TEMARI EVIL IN THIS I FACKIN LOVE THAT GIRL BUT SASUKE NEEDS TO GIVE BIRTH TO NARUTO'S CHILD SO THAT HE CAN LIVE!
Haha anyway. Gosh this is /so/ interesting!
notapieceofcake chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I ship MLetsnato only with Kushina, but I see the importance of it being Kurenai in this
AnywayLet's see what Naruto does about Sakura when she gets here. Surely he won't need her with Sasuke being able to give birth.
.. if Minato could love a half-human, and hire a complete human to teach his son, why can't he accept a human boy , at least BEFORE seeing the resemblance between him and his dead wife?