Reviews for Black and White
Vera Cobb chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
A really well written one shot. Like your summary promised, you really did go through every and all emotions. Really glad I took the time to read this one.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
brilliant! loved it! squeal?
sugarbabii13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
hey i really liked this story.
SK chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I enjoyded this piece.
mischa-bee chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
this is brilliant.

Lovely stuff and fluff :)

C ya
CherryCream chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Wonderful story! The details, descriptions, and range of emotions definitely work well here.
Gilmore chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Great story!
miarae chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I skipped a lot of the first part because I am too tired to read long descriptions and sometimes (no matter how beautiful they are written) they're just boring me. Apart from that I loved the story, especially where Rory confessed she missed him. I totally know how she felt. Great story :)
Sweetestdream2182 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
great story
lilliums chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wow, this story is excellent! I loved how well you stayed true to the character's personality. Especially Jess. :] The intensity between Rory and Jess is wonderful too. I could read this story over and over again.

Keep on writing great pieces! You're very gifted.
Emily Carol chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Aww...fluff...we like...we like a lot. Amazing writing, you're a very talented writer and I can't wait to read more from you!
Nice-one chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Oh...really good! I already read this, but I still wanted to give you my opinion. Like you said yourself: it was kind of a light and fluffy fic this time, which is a good thing, because it's different from what you usually write. And although the idea has been used many times before, it still seems original when you write it, cos you always add a little something that makes your fic stand out from all the others that wrote a fic with the same plot. This was really good! This is not a very long review...Sorry...but I have nothing else to say. See you tomorrow!
helle18 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Well done!

I love it. So sweet and just long enough. Keep writing Smile, you always make me feel with your stories, and I think you're constantly improving your writing.

Keep up the great work.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
this was really, really good. i'm glad i took the time to read it )
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
WOW WOW WOW! This is one of the best one-parters I have read. It was so detailed; I love how in the beginning you described the armchair as the only thing in the room that felt comfortable to Rory; how there were warm colors but the room still felt cold; I kind of got the impression from the warm/cold thing aforementioned that maybe it had been attempted to make the room comfortable but it wasn't really where Jess belonged.

Rory and Jess are so in character; I love how you made Jess terse and sarcastic but at the same time slightly concerned and sweet in an undertoned kind of way. It is exactly like he is/was on the show. The whole incident with Sam and Rory was well written too because it was the perfect opportunity for Jess to do something sweet and then make a sarcastic excuse about it, which just adds to his appeal.

The ending was perfect. This was so well written and really detailed; I love the last half and the part where Jess helps her change her shirt :sigh:

You should definitely do more of these kinds of stories because this was awesome! I felt like I wanted a sequel; you should seriously try one. FABULOUS!

~Molly (GQSA)