Reviews for Five Things Korben Knows
Aeryn Levia chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Great filling in of the backstory! This makes me want to watch the movie yet again... :-)
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow. This is beautiful... well-written, true to character, full of feeling. I loved it :)
not bitter just twisted chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Fantastic! Really good.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
wow. i really really liked this.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
... Wow... that was damned touching, just got finished seeing the Fifth Element for probably the bajillionth time on TNT tonight... love the way you give us a bit of Corbans past, and then bring in the bits of the movie and show us the introverted aspect of Corban, the way he feels about his current situation... grand shortie, loved it, do some more sometime )
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
That is...Wonderful. You've done everything perfectly. Beautiful.
Lauralai chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
omg! i like this. i really really like this. give a bit of insight of how Korben was before the movie.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Especially fascinating because of the perspective on his past. It's hard to describe how much I love this story.
Darko chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aww, this was sweet. Really kinda sees into his soul. Well writen.
angelic-dvl-558 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
That's really good. I really like your writing style as well. You story seems like this is what the producer of The Fifth Element would put out for character development or something to that affect, especially the part with Carmen.
Aria Vanyel chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Oh! I Love this! I love love love love love love it! _ GOOD JOB! *thumbs up*
Minette chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
When I went looking for Fifth Element fiction, I never thought I'd find anything as soft, sad, and beautiful as this. Korben breathes and lives with every written word. I'm so very glad I came upon this story.
Bubbaliciousgurl chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
This was actually very well written. I started reading this wondering- but it was very good. One qustion though. In part 3 when you wrote "she sleeps with a man that he doesn't know"...I thought that his ex-wife slept with his lawyer. Don't quote me on this or anything. I'm just curious- i thought that was what he told the Asian man with the traveling food cart. Anyways- I loved it! Keep it up!
sara chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
aww! thats so sweet, but not so sweet as to make a diabetic go into a coma.

brief- good

still has a point- even better.

Yay!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Very nice. You've nailed him to a T. I'd only ask that you'd keep on going.