Reviews for Ghostly Outcomes
coolmarauders chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
This was good. the words seem very intiguing. (spelling?)

*Coolmarauders*
coolmarauders chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
once again... nice! this one didn't have as much as the other one to me, but it was still good.
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
this was good! You have a good start on your plot, and i WANT TO READ MORE! i know you've updated, but oh well...

p.s. you don't have to pay attention to what i say, i'm only twelve.
Aleeria chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
aw SHIT! harry's an IDIOT!
sara d chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
FYI, I don't know what Ruben loaf is, but Reuben sandwich is a sandwich with corned beef and sauerkraut.
open-notebook chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
hola. you're sitting right behind me but who cares ill review anyway.

very good dearie, i can't wait for more and yes there were very many plot points. and the one i think gives away the plot is probably the wrong one anyway :)

xxoo me
Mouldywort chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I love this. You write beautifully. 'Tis excellent! *raves* Can't wait for the next chapter. ;
Backroads chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Sweet! I love dream sequences!

I need to give a general compliment about this story-everyone just seems to have their own lives going on, and that just makes it so realistic and nice.
MorphManiac chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
o I'm intrigued. What will happen to Harry and his friends? Stay tuned for ch 4! (which i shall)

um...nice chapter. very well written and everything. i wasn't too confused.
coffeemione chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
V. good! Much better with italicization, of course. Update soon, please! I'm proud of you for writing this chapter without too much force from me. :)
elvenkiss from lj chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
I saw the link in your journal, so I read it.

Can't wait for the next chapter, and I agree w/the person below: more R/H!
brilliant-author chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Plz plz plz make many more chapters! :-) and definately have more r&h! definately! LOL!

~steph
Aleeria chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
wow. okay.

GET YOUR ARSE ON MICROSOFT WORD AND UPDATE!
Aleeria chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
you're a goon. this was fantastic. some of your best work, and you can be insulted by that if you want to be.

your loving editor

p.s. watch your quotaion marks
MorphManiac chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
hm, very interesting. can't exactly tell if I like it or not, since it's just started, but I'm very intrigued. Please write more soon!