Reviews for Loved and Lost, or Never At All?
TheRealRogue chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
i read this fic probably almost 10 years ago (oh hell!) and it remains my fav fic ever. I remember crying with it, and having all sorts of emotions. Since back then I hadnt watched Evolution yet, I think it kind of defined in my head the concepts of some characters and their relationships. For example, in my fics I usually pair Kitty with Colossus, instead of Lance, and I think ita because of this fic and others like Symbiotic. it definitely marked me. thanks for it. this is how people live forever: making an impact on others.
Paulina Ann chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Just found your story and I'm loving it. I look forward to seeing how you work the plot mentioned in the summary. I love the fact that's is complete! I think I know how I'm spending a good portion of my day today. :)
Jehilew chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
Awww, this was sweet, loved it! And the ending was perfect, I mean, they practically rode off in the sunset together. I cracked up at Mattie and Charles at the end.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/25/2016
dang
danielemlac chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
acho que a marvel poderia aproveitar suas histórias, porque sim, Bella sempre deveria morrer!
danielemlac chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
geralmente leio as fanfictions assim: o primeiro capítulo, depois o último para ter certeza que eles terão um final feliz! rsss isso é doentio? querer que eles tenham um final feliz?
eu li as suas e especialmente apaixonada por amar e perder ou nuca? o que foi essa história afinal?
eu ri e chorei horrores com sua história, e como uma fã sua, por assim dizer acho que nós que acompanhamos sua história merecíamos mais um capítulo para eles. Uma nova primeira vez dos dois juntos! please
grata pela sua atenção
untouchable hexing witch chapter 23 . 3/26/2014
Aww, even after ten years this is still an amazing read! Thanks again ;)
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Yes you did have me fooled, I thought her bf was Gambit lol! I like the idea and I look forward to reading the rest of your story :)
foreverpatron chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Hahahaha Perfect ending ! It was quite a nice story! LOOL did remy not like my cooking... Hehehe it makes me giggle XD
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
This fic is the only one that truly had me hating Xavier all the way through it. Glad they worked it out & maybe you'll write more about this again one day...maybe you have & I haven't found it yet ;-) Even tthough I hated Xavier in this it really was a great fic
DramurKopa chapter 23 . 10/5/2012
Wow...Amazing. That was... Beautiful.

Well ish, I gotta give ya a hand. you never disappoint your readers. I know this fic is from about eight years ago, but I hope you see this review.

WooHoo for the Romy goodness! Yeah! Our favorite couple with work it out, like always.

I have to tell you, I never thought I'd see the day when I actually felt sorry for Pietro, but I did. just an eensy bit...

also, love the Tante Mattie goodness. Yeah, she's AWESOME!

DK
Tracer1379 chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
So, I don't usually review an older fic in the middle, but I wanted to say that I am fiercely enjoying this! I've been looking for a good fic, and hate it when its great a few chapters in, then turns to crap. Buuuuut...this one has not let me down! Yay!

As a side note, I've never seen eternal sunshine. I know...what's wrong with me. Too busy with a 2 year old isn't a good excuse when the movie has been out for how long? its 2012. A long time. I suck.

Anyways, being that I have never seen the movie, and I am assuming that it goes backwards as this fic does, I didn't know what to expect. I love the way the storyline takes us back and back, but keeps the present at hand. It really develops the story so well! And the emotion that goes along with it! Bravo!

So on with the story!

-kel
Anamarie Chambers chapter 23 . 4/17/2012
I read this story years ago and loved it. Then, the other day, quite out of the blue, I started thinking about it again and decided to read it again. And, even though I'd read it before, it still made me cry at times, made me laugh at times, and made me clutch at my heart a lot. When I first read this, you're story made me decide to give Eternal Sunshine a chance. I liked the movie (but I liked your story more!) You do such a wonderful job with the way you develop the characters. I love how you told the erasing from Remy's perspective, but the building up from Rogue's. That way we truly got to see how they both felt about the other.

Still a huge fan! :)

~Anamarie
hellcatcharlotte chapter 23 . 3/11/2012
Oh my gawd! This is like, the best Romy fanfic I've ever read. LOVED the part where Pietro was getting the beating he deserves. Great job! :D
ZoeysZone chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
see if Remy let Rogue obsorb him and not lost his memories then she would know again. But, another thing that she could do now is pobsorb the professor's memories and then she would remeber. But, to easy right? yea I knew it. Boo-who owell.