Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
This is the best drarry fic I have ever read. Period. It was also one of the early ones I read when I first started joining the Fandom and figuring out why the hell everyone is obsessed with drarry. To this day, nothing has topped it. What I loved so much about it was the characterizations of Harry and Draco. The author stayed true to both their characters to the very end. I thought I was reading a book by jk Rowling. Harry and Draco were that real. This is exactly how Rowling envisioned the personalities of the characters and the author got it just right. I absolutely LOVED it. They fall in love with each other in the most humanly and immense way possible. It wasn't rushed, the pace was just right. Harry is such a hero in this, it was so lovely, and even more so it was so...Harry. Such a breath of fresh air to read this. An amazing classic. A goal I have in life is to find a drarry fic that can top this. If the author is still active, which I doubt it, I just want to thank her from the bottom of my heart.
mimi drarry 4 life chapter 9 . 7/30/2019
Is this the end?
star chapter 9 . 7/16/2019
I had to go to wattpad to read the rest of the story and i have to say I'm in love with this fic (: I've read tons of drarry and but this is definitely one of the best (if not THE BEST). Your writing, the plot, the way you portrayed Draco and Harry keeping it so realistic yet cute. I think this is the only fic where Drarry doesn't seem like an impossible AU ship and feels like could be real given the circumstances. 10/10.
ThatOneDrarryShipper chapter 3 . 3/25/2019
so its 3 am and I really need sleep but instead i'm up listening to elevator music while reading drarry fanfics.
zcc4231997 chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
HEY RHYSENN, THERE IS AN APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO TRANSLATION!
I don't know if you're still here or not, but I just want to have a try.
I'm one of your book fans in China, and Irresistible Poison is the best drarry fiction I have ever read! The characters all behave like what they should be in the original work; what's more, the relationship between drarry also warms up naturally and gradually, not out of character at all. I love this story sooooooo much!
Therefore, I want to ask about the permission to translate this novel into Chinese. If so, I believe your words will be appreciated by more Chinese readers.
Although it has been many years since you finished this story, I will be waiting for your reply.
Literature knows no boundaries.
BEST WISHES!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
Best draco/Harry fanfic I have ever read. Period. If anyone hasn't read this... I cannot put into words how much you should. You can find the finished version on Wattpad or fictionalley. In fact I wish I could obliviate myself just to read it again for the first time. Your writing is incredible, I am shocked that this is not published on paper and sold in bookstores. I am shocked that you are only a fan writer. I loved that you kept the characters true to themselves...with harrys nobility, Hermione's acceptance and Ron's loyalty to Harry at the end and of course Draco...whom you didn't turn into a saint. A lot of fan writers tend to do Ron dirty and change the essence of these loved characters which you didnt, so thank you for that. All in all, thank you for such an incredibly touching story! Everything about this was absolutely amazing. Well done!
Vongola Princessa chapter 9 . 8/31/2018
! Read the full thing on watt pad after reading the reviews and I am so happy to have found the whole story there! Something so heart wrenchingly beautiful about how you wrote Harry. It’s so magical how layered and deep you write his feelings.
moondancer26 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
THANK MERLIN THE FINISHED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD
Lykeos chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Hello,
I don't know if you're still active here, but we just started a new community topic about Harry and Drago centered fictions than we liked a lot and find beautifuly written : The Lion and The Snake.
Since, in my opinion, your story has completely its place there I just added it to the archives. Please tell me if it bothers you.
Take care.
everythingbooksandmusic chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
This story was written ages ago but I only had the privilege of reading it yesterday. I'm so glad that I did because I have been left absolutely speechless after reading this. The plot is amazing and one of a kind. I have never read any other like it. And that writing style...It's perfect. I don't know how you manage to write like that. It was one hell of a ride and I just couldn't stop reading this until I got to the end. It's simply one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read and not just in the world of fanfiction. For anyone who wants the full story, it's available on wattpad.
Flick chapter 9 . 4/19/2017
I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEE :D
Just saying chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
EVERYONE WHO REVIEWED! The rest of her story is LiveJournal! 6 more chapters!
SpaceJace chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
I know this comment will probably never be seen, but how could it end like this?! The story was amazing thoug, that can't be forgotten. So, even if nobody receives this, thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
This story is older than I am!
Although it has been about 15 years (or more accurately nearing 16 years), this story was beautifully written. Each chapter peaked my interest and I am deeply sorrowed that this was discontinued. However your style of writing is inspiring to say at the least, the words flowed together, the witty banter tossed, and the heart of the characters truly captured. I must claim that your descriptions of Draco being broken (because of the curse) made my heart wrench. Goodness, I loved every second of this story!
Amazing :)