Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Friendsofweasley chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
I love the way you portray Harry...In DM/HP fics Draco is the devious one and Harry the good guy...Harry's so mischievous,devilish and devious, and I simply love it...

The plot seems very orginal...I don't usually read slash,but I will make an exception...just for you...
andreaJo chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
this is bizarre
Just Here to Browse chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
oh this is great... thrives on unrequited love? so if its requited, will the curse go away? heheh unfortunately that sounds all too much like real "love" when you have a monster crush on someone but then when they start liking u back, its not as intense or fun. poor drakie. but your writing is really good, too. i like all the imagery and the way you handle perspectives.
Constructor chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
oh my... I'm so teary eyed right now. Such a amazing idea for a ifc really. And the coffin idea was great too.
Ancestry chapter 9 . 12/2/2005

go on...please!
Lady Mazikeen chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
This is really quite good. I cant wait until you update. Matane... -Lena
Lk chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
My godness that was so cute!

I loved this fiction! Actually I am brazilian but its all right

I was tired to wait the translation then I decided to read the original version. Yeah this mean that I went to your site and I read all the fiction...huhuhuhu yep!

Congratulations! I loved this chapter, its so amazing than the others. Come on, the love is so beautiful! Draco and Harry were made one each other *happy

This is a very special fic because it hold you until the last chapter and make you crazy to know the final of the history.

My english isnt very good, but I am learning (I hope so)

Well, its done. Thanks very much to wrote this fic, Im glad and proud to read that.

Kisses and luck ;D

L!k
Tofuu chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Awesome...just...wow. No words may justify how much I enjoyed this fic, but in short, I LOVED it. *grins at the snogging scenes*
Paranoid Seat chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Wow. I'm thoroughly enjoying this so far! Found it in plumeria's favourites list, I gather from her art and stuff that you know each other somehow...

Anyway, I really like this fic - it's so poetic that it actually leaves me speechless sometimes. Not that I was saying anything at the time, being sat at my pc at almost 2am, I don't really have anyone to talk to... But still, mouth hanging open and everything!

Something that occurred to me as I was reading - the mention of poison and veins and blood and things is so frequent that I just had to put on Alice Cooper's 'Poison' to listen to on repeat while I read this! It's the perfect soundtrack, if you haven't heard it, I suggest you at least find the lyrics and see for yourself.

Anyhoo, great fic, fantastic imagery and description of feelings, loving the poetry of the pain and almost poisonous effects of the potion (ooh, alliteration!), will keep reading tomorrow when I don't have to go to sleep.
Evfrosyne chapter 8 . 10/21/2005
AHA! I have deducted a THEORY. Draco's love potion wore off... and he didn't know it... and it was genuine LOVE that he felt! and ... uh ... maybe Harry is starting to return the feelings so it's a cruel and twisted kinda thing that's going on... 0_0; or not... hehe..

This is a GREAT story, beautifuly written, and I can't wait to read more.
smegmaj chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
beautiful start, loved it. If I wasn't paying attention I certainly tuned in to the 'Malfoy what are you doing naked?'line. I've read this story before, I used the link fron Gun's and roses. Your No. 4 on the Top Ten List, in my oppinion you certainly diserve that place.
Lady hispanic chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
This is really good. I love your use of words. There is a wide variety of descriptive words and makes emotions or settings ect. more interesting. However I have to say *scowls* that it's taking to long to update. *desperatly starts crying* Please!
Pyrefly deactivated chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I saw your penname in a news article promoting slash... belive it or not... and so I thought i'd check your stories out because I am a slash reader, and I like this one so far! I'll continue it later when I get a chance to.
Romenna chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
you are so amazing. You are definitly my favorite writer, and you inspire me to write. All the fics you write are my favorite!
Abi2 chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
No. That can't be it. There has to be more. Has to be. It's there somewhere... Right? Please?
1,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »