Reviews for Irresistible Poison
marsoopial chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
definitely one of the best stories I've read!KUDOS to you!;)
PaddyWaddy chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
*snifles* I can't deal with this! THey kiss, but..*cries dramatically* there's nothing going ~on~. Please update! ..and I really like the trunk-scene..it was yummy...
PaddyWaddy chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
I think I know. It was because Harry didnt inflict the pain upon Draco! (and I realize that you may have posted this long ago...)
PaddyWaddy chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Goyle..seemed...kind of girly to me. Was that on purpose? Haha
PaddyWaddy chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
I certainly wouldnt mind being property of H.J Potter...but what I would really love is to be ...property of Draco Malfoy.
raven00 chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
I'm too tired to write a proper review, but I really, really like what I've read so far. I wish Ron wasn't so hostile, though. It seems as if Ron will never have any sort of friendly feelings toward Draco. Also, I hope Harry falls in love with Draco before the potion's effects are neutralized by Hermione's antivenin (or IF they are neutralized, I don't know yet :p) so that Draco won't feel all that miserable. Great fic! :)
Missy Padfoot chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
I read the completed version and I loved it! I especially like the twist at the end. It was absolutely brilliant!

from,

Missy Padfoot
lovehyde chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
i love your work.i worship this story :)
1asbn chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I'm reviewing here, since I don't have a schnoogle account. IP was the first 'love-potion' scenario that I've ever read, without realizing at the time that's it's considered a cliche in the fandom. But your story has nothing to do with cliches, and has a lot to teach us about the rules of love (if there's ever such a thing...). I just wanted to say that I find it bitter-sweet, and beautiful! Thank you! :)
Silver-Dragons-Daemon-Child chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
i have just seen something terrible!

they hate slash!i am so angry...i want revenge!
Zoius and the Devil chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
i /really/ hope that you're updating this fic at that website you mentioned on your profile.

anyways, Harry totally SUCKS in this fic. stupid goody-two shoes. Hermione's okay, tho. Ron just acts like a stupid git. Draco is friggin' awesome. i love him :)

yeah, he's by far my fave character in this fic. so make his suffering stop!

anyways, im clinging to the hope that you've updated this on the website.
coldfront chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
What a twist! You had me going there, I never saw that coming. Amazing. Fabulous job. I love love love love!

See you in the next chappie!
coldfront chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Draco's got it all wrong! Oh noes! Think straight boy! Why would Harry want to hurt you?

Great job, off to read the next chappie!
coldfront chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Oh boy, that's a big slip up Draco, Harry is being sympathetic!

*cries* Well it's going to be alright there's always some solution! Keep your head up high boys! *grins*

Adore how you add in the humor especially the part with Advada Kadavra
coldfront chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Being Harry Potter's property isn't so bad Draco

No worries...

Oh wait, never mind do worry you screwed up a potion

Let's hope Harry can save you. ]

Great story

Love the plot

Nice flow

Off to read the next chapter
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »