Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Paranoid Seat chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
Wow. I'm thoroughly enjoying this so far! Found it in plumeria's favourites list, I gather from her art and stuff that you know each other somehow...

Anyway, I really like this fic - it's so poetic that it actually leaves me speechless sometimes. Not that I was saying anything at the time, being sat at my pc at almost 2am, I don't really have anyone to talk to... But still, mouth hanging open and everything!

Something that occurred to me as I was reading - the mention of poison and veins and blood and things is so frequent that I just had to put on Alice Cooper's 'Poison' to listen to on repeat while I read this! It's the perfect soundtrack, if you haven't heard it, I suggest you at least find the lyrics and see for yourself.

Anyhoo, great fic, fantastic imagery and description of feelings, loving the poetry of the pain and almost poisonous effects of the potion (ooh, alliteration!), will keep reading tomorrow when I don't have to go to sleep.
Evfrosyne chapter 8 . 10/21/2005
AHA! I have deducted a THEORY. Draco's love potion wore off... and he didn't know it... and it was genuine LOVE that he felt! and ... uh ... maybe Harry is starting to return the feelings so it's a cruel and twisted kinda thing that's going on... 0_0; or not... hehe..

This is a GREAT story, beautifuly written, and I can't wait to read more.
smegmaj chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
beautiful start, loved it. If I wasn't paying attention I certainly tuned in to the 'Malfoy what are you doing naked?'line. I've read this story before, I used the link fron Gun's and roses. Your No. 4 on the Top Ten List, in my oppinion you certainly diserve that place.
Lady hispanic chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
This is really good. I love your use of words. There is a wide variety of descriptive words and makes emotions or settings ect. more interesting. However I have to say *scowls* that it's taking to long to update. *desperatly starts crying* Please!
Pyrefly deactivated chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I saw your penname in a news article promoting slash... belive it or not... and so I thought i'd check your stories out because I am a slash reader, and I like this one so far! I'll continue it later when I get a chance to.
Romenna chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
you are so amazing. You are definitly my favorite writer, and you inspire me to write. All the fics you write are my favorite!
Abi2 chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
No. That can't be it. There has to be more. Has to be. It's there somewhere... Right? Please?
Brown Shoe Laces chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This story is amazing, the plot, the character's reactions, everything is beautifully written. And you use such poetic language too. This is my first H/D fic and its absolutely wonderful. Although I am disappointed that you stopped updating. Maybe I should just go re read it xP
rebecca85 chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
Whaah! I just read the whole thing. (I mean all 15 chapters. ...Where there 15 chapters? *shakes head* I just read them and I don't remember... pathetic.)

I really loved it! And I read your comments about HBP and I totally agree. H/G? WTF? Tronks/Lupin? Did I read correctly? Is there something wrong with my eyes?

I personally was a big fan of H/G two years back, but that JKR really put it in a book? I'm shocked. Harry really should've just left unpaired. (since we all know that she can't possibly publish a book containing boy-love)

But HBP gave more chances to our coveted pair! Everything left open... Heh heh hee.. (more fanfiction for us )

So, this fic (back to the matter at hand) was my friend first H/D pairing and after that she was never the same. So I kindly asked what the story was called so that I could read it as well. She has yet to give me a bad recommendation.

But then I read the ACh for ch9 and I feel that it doesn't do good for the story. If it really was the real ch9, Harry's and Draco's 'firs kiss' a.k.a. when-Harry-kisses-Draco-back, wouldn't be the one in the ending... And yet, now that I have read it, I need to go find some real good H/D HC. 0h, gosh. Look what u did.

Mata ne~

Luv, rebe

P.S. Now that I think about it, the christmas fic I just reviewed; I think Draco should kiss Harry back (loger maybe?) and *then* bid him 'merry christmas'. U know, give Harry a present too... *evil grin*
TheOneThatOnceWas chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
*wonders why this was never continued*
Michiko chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
Wow. This story was AMAZING! I read the rest of it on your website, and man, I couldn't stop reading it. I almost cried when my parents made me go to bed on the last chapter! Ack~ it was driving me insane-I wanted the ending so bad! You should do another novel-like slash one like this!
Dnic5 chapter 9 . 7/22/2005
A well writen story. I hope you decide to contionue it some time soon
kazoua chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
Well, I may have reason to believe you're dead. Take no offense to this, but it has been a LONG time since you've updated. I have to say this story amazes and captures me in rare and almost childish way. The story, plot, character description, the way the story advances, the pure and amazing way it just -IS-.
Lilith91 chapter 9 . 6/25/2005
i'm up wayy to late to think of any wild conspiracies or anything about your story, although i really do enjoy it. You gotta feel sorry for Malfoy though, and i'm waiting patiently for the explosion from ROn, which I hope doesn't come. This is a wicked story, and a wicked idea. i'm desperately waiting to see what comes next.
Hattie123 chapter 9 . 6/24/2005
God you're good - serious wow factor in this story! Please update, I actually can't handle this not being finished! I'LL GO INSANE! Do you really want that on your hands? lol, but seriously, you're amazing and brilliant and your story is gorgeous and irresistible - you got me started on Draco and Harry, don't stop now! I'm in the grip of obsession, the swirling doom vortex of incompletion! No...
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »