Reviews for Irresistible Poison
hidden-current chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
Really good story, can't wait for more!
Angel-Wings6 chapter 9 . 10/5/2004
Wow and double wow, this is one of those stories I'm very happy to stumble on, beautifully written and descriptive! You must update soon
Emeline chapter 9 . 10/3/2004
I absolutely lurve it! I love it when they kiss, and it's good that Harry's not responding. Since rushing things between them is quite annoying.. but whatever.

You haven't updated since 2001? Are you crazy? Hope you update soon... -puppy dog eyes-

Bye!
Sub Umbra Floreo chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
handcuffs, huh?

tsk tsk tsk

ah, my fiendish friend

i do hope this downward spiral into depravity continues in this manner

I will be sorely disappointed if it does not...

Vicious Hugs

and

Ruffed Up Kisses
Sub Umbra Floreo chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
you, my lady writer, are a devilishly clever story teller

you know your readers much too well

how did you know that a naked Draco would so gently compell me to read on

it's a rather sweet persuasion, don't you think?
MyLuckyStars chapter 9 . 9/28/2004
Normally, I don't care for slash, but this story is so well written and beautiful that I have to give you two big thumbs up. I loved it. Well done indeed :)
xXpunkkcoRXx chapter 9 . 9/28/2004
Did the healing power not work because it was inflicted be mistake? or does it not work because harry really does care more then he lets on? Will the potion herm is making work? ( I kinda doubt it ) Well... ANYWAYS... WMS pls!
joy7272 chapter 9 . 9/25/2004
Just for those who don't know, this story has been completed for quite a long time now...Rhysenn just hasn't posted the final chapters here. You can find them at her website. I love this story so much!
RickyRemembers chapter 9 . 9/22/2004
ohh... Well okay, so i looked it up and read the rest of it, and i just wanna say, this is the best darn in school harry/draco story i've ever read. and i totaly love it. I also LOVE that song you use. it's beautiful and so true. Great job with this, even if you never read this, i just thought i should say how amazing it is.
RickyRemembers chapter 8 . 9/22/2004
Angst. Because Angst is good. Loving it.
RickyRemembers chapter 6 . 9/22/2004
omg, that was tense. hehe but very cute, i likey.
RickyRemembers chapter 3 . 9/22/2004
i really really love the way you write, its so awsome!
RickyRemembers chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
oh, i like it. hehehe property of harry potter, dont we all wish that would happen. good job, i like this alot.
RickyRemembers chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
OMG! i love this story, it's wonderful!
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »