Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Junella chapter 9 . 9/6/2004
Cool story, and way to go on the whole twist to the DM/HP thing. I'm not a fan of slash fics, but yours is exceptional. Two thumbs up and update soon!:)
Merayna chapter 9 . 9/4/2004
Did the healing thing not work because Malfoy's blood, containing the potion, got into Harry, infecting HIM with the potion, too? Hm...how very interesting. The pace of this story is tortuously slow, but to go any faster wouldn't work for the story.

This is one of the best Harry/Draco fics I've read so far. You've actually got a real plot. It's well-written, and you have a reason why Draco loves Harry. I mean, a PLAUSIBLE one. Others just say that Harry realizes he's gay and is attracted to Draco. Then, suddenly, Draco admits he's gay and they get together and go at it like rabbits. To tell the truth, I like those, but compared to yours, they just can't measure up.

I really am looking forward to the next chapter. It's just too good for you to discontinue. Please update soon!

Ciao!

~Merayna

"Death smiles on us all...all a man can do is smile back."

~The Gladiator, the movie
Blythe Flynn chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Oh my...somebody recommended this story to me, but I had no idea it would be this good! You stay true to the characters throughout the chapter, they aren't out of character one bit! An amazing feat! Great job, I can't wait to read the rest! Could you read and review some of my stories? I have a goal of trying to reach over a thousand reviews on my Harry Potter pieces...thanks.
Mooguri Klaine chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
Wohoo! This story just had me laughing like some love-smittened schoolgirl! And I'd say you did one hell of a job writing this! you have a nice play of words, and you never seem to fail to surprise, astonish, and to interest us readers! I just love the snappy lines, the funny exchange of dialogue, the powerful way you wrote their feelings...whoa, the list goes on! Kudos to you, Rhysenn! This is undoubtedly my favorite Harry/Draco fanfic ever! I SWEAR! XD

Oh, I haven't finished chapters 7-9 yet, so, I'll be reading!

And you wouldn;t mind if I borrow some quotable quotes from you? _
emptyword chapter 9 . 8/7/2004
*chuckles* I loved Harry's line: "I really hope you're talking about your literal wand..."

and that was quite an interesting situation you had there..._ I wonder if Lupin had his Marauders Map out then?

the entire story is very very well-written (no more than expected). I would say it's my favorite of your works, with the possible exception of Draco Malfoy's Christmas Wish. _

a question: did you make up the route to the Hospital Wing, or is it really the first staircase to the right and down two floors from Gryffindor Tower?

I am ready to pay a visit to your homepage!
Two-Bits chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
Okay, I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter, but that's not my style. I just wanted to say that that is the most well-written fanfic I have EVER read in my entire measly life. AND that you need to update LITERALLY ASAP. Thanks a ton!

Two-Bits
cassandrathevil chapter 9 . 7/24/2004
Okay, look, I know you didn't upload the rest of your fic onto for reasons unknown, but this is the first and best slash fic that I have EVER read-people love you. This fic holds a special place in my heart.
Nyuufish chapter 9 . 7/19/2004
okey, let me just tell you, i LOVE this. you are a genius. it's a great story, and i simply couldn't stop reading. thats why i didn't review until now :D

i think that the idea is great, i really like all the side-affects and the personal trauma that tha love potion causes. i just wonder how harry will be able to handle it if they don't find a solution *mwahaha* :DD that could be REALLY interesting... but, on the other hand, it would also be very interesting to find out how they coped with it when draco go's rid of it-and still loves harry! now that's funny *wicked grin* :D:D:D

anyway, i think the whole thing is great, keep on writing! *wink*
DancingDobby chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This is the best use of english i've ever seen. I found it a pleasure to read. But this is only the first chapter, woo-hoo!yay, there's more! I Have to read on! I am definately recommending this story to other readers, as it was recommended to me by K'Arthur in thier "Reality Check" column.
russianheliumgirl chapter 9 . 7/12/2004
Your fanfic is obviously the best I've read! It seems so real. Most fanfics I read, although good, don't seem as though they would actually happen. But yours I the ending.
russianheliumgirl chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
Ah... I love this fic. Thank you for writing it with proper grammar and spelling. One doesn't often find that nowadays.
russianheliumgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Wow, this is one of the best fics I've read so far. Honestly, I don't really care for slash, but this one is so deep and well written that I simply love it. How do you do it? Ahh... well I absolutely adore the way you describe everything.
She-who-must-not-be-named666 chapter 9 . 7/10/2004
yaya I love this fic! I read it all on a diffrent site and let me just say, well, that I love it!
sea star chapter 9 . 7/5/2004
o my gawd! i lurve this bit:"He's making a big mistake." Hermione paused. "And when he realises how stupid he's been, it'll be too late. He's throwing away something that comes once in a lifetime."

"And what's that?"

"Everything he could ever ask for," Hermione answered. "To have someone like you."

this is real sweet stuff
Lifelessmidget chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
"what can I do? Ron'll chop me into little bits if he finds out about this, and he'll make talcum powder out of Malfoy."

my fav quote -