Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Lifelessmidget chapter 6 . 6/12/2004
*grins widely* Malfoy is so sweet LOL

i loved the part with Harry and Draco (who doesn't?) where Malfoy was proving his potions thingamobob keke and when he gave Harry the ring

pretty humorous as well as romantic *grins again*

i think i'll just be grinning at skool just from reading this story
Lifelessmidget chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
Harry and Draco ROLZZ!

i liked the dialogue type bit in the story, and Draco's sense of humor is funny if not a bit advanced in the english area cos ive read storys where he aint really gifted at that expertise LOL

very kool story as it goes on

beautifully ritten and well quoted pieces of information
Lifelessmidget chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
yeah it looks like im reviewing backwards (which i am but thank the lord that i aint reading it backwards)

i just thought that u deserved tohave every chapter reviewed by the stupid meeh -
Lifelessmidget chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
yooh have by far the best descriptive writing i've seen in quite a while

it just pulls the reader in

love ur story a lot and love some of the short quotes in it (like the ones about love) because it really makes the person think

hehe

must think im crazy huh?

LOL
Lifelessmidget chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
man i totally wish i could rite like yooh LOL

love the way you described the imperius curse through Malfoy's essay

Lifelessmidget chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Man all this tyme i was going thru ur site (which btw is FABULOUS!) and reading bits and pieces of everything and i haven't once thought to come to fanfiction to check and place u on my favs .

sorry! LOL

absolutely LOVE ur story and ur sense of humour and ur english skills and EVERYTHING!

hope all goes well for ur storiez! and hope that updation is on ur list of things tooh do

l8erz
mojo-jojo241 chapter 9 . 6/8/2004
yay yay yay! i love this story! i read this story a *long* time ago and I'm so happy I found it again! yay! actually, i wanted to ask you if i could post this story up on my web? see, im trying to collect as many great h/d fanfics as possible before my web makes its big debut onto the web and i would be realli honoured if u would let me post this up on my web! of course, all the credits and such will be yours but i just want to put this on my web coz its just such a great story! :P
bunny47 chapter 9 . 6/7/2004
I just thought I'd randomly point out to people that don't know, this fiction is COMPLETE at this URL: ip/
THElaughingUNIVERSE chapter 9 . 6/5/2004
AK! NO I NEED MORE! WRITE MORE! Awsome story, I loved it. Can't wait for more!
Lorwyn Daystar chapter 9 . 5/30/2004
Hmm... strangeness... only 9 chapters on FFN... oh, well _ Let me first say that you are brilliant... IP was the first H/D fic I read, not to mention the first slash fic I read, and I haven't stopped since. I have read IP about 7 times, and every time I am in awe of how wonderful it is. You are one of the few writers who manages to show the passion between them in their writing. IP is brilliant, and I want a sequel _
Eternally-damaged chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
God, that was the best thing I've ever read in my entire life. The ending was so perfect, I loved it. I cried...*embarrassed*. It was really well written, thank you for enlightening me with this fic.
Meladi chapter 9 . 5/18/2004
Love it, basouloutly...but...but...WHERE'S THE REST!ACK!I need it, I love the story line, and how real it is. I read all of it, just now, today. I fell in love. It's so real too, like it could really happen, all the other ones are so fake, like 'omigawd, I had always had a crush n you' and all that, but it felt real. Good job!
Renegade Lucy chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
I love this story. the relationship you've created between Draco and Harry is complicated in a love-but-can't-love sort of way, which makes it all the more bittersweet and beautiful.
Clair Ai chapter 9 . 5/12/2004
you haven't updated in HOW long...comeon! please update this story! PLEASE!
~Cassie
icarlysuckx chapter 10 . 5/6/2004
omg. i just read the whole ficcy in your site, and i was blown away! it's soo good! definitely one of my favorites! good job! you should make a sequal!
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »