Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
Best draco/Harry fanfic I have ever read. Period. If anyone hasn't read this... I cannot put into words how much you should. You can find the finished version on Wattpad or fictionalley. In fact I wish I could obliviate myself just to read it again for the first time. Your writing is incredible, I am shocked that this is not published on paper and sold in bookstores. I am shocked that you are only a fan writer. I loved that you kept the characters true to themselves...with harrys nobility, Hermione's acceptance and Ron's loyalty to Harry at the end and of course Draco...whom you didn't turn into a saint. A lot of fan writers tend to do Ron dirty and change the essence of these loved characters which you didnt, so thank you for that. All in all, thank you for such an incredibly touching story! Everything about this was absolutely amazing. Well done!
Vongola Princessa chapter 9 . 8/31/2018
! Read the full thing on watt pad after reading the reviews and I am so happy to have found the whole story there! Something so heart wrenchingly beautiful about how you wrote Harry. It’s so magical how layered and deep you write his feelings.
moondancer26 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
THANK MERLIN THE FINISHED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD
Lykeos chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Hello,
I don't know if you're still active here, but we just started a new community topic about Harry and Drago centered fictions than we liked a lot and find beautifuly written : The Lion and The Snake.
Since, in my opinion, your story has completely its place there I just added it to the archives. Please tell me if it bothers you.
Take care.
easieryoungblood chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
This story was written ages ago but I only had the privilege of reading it yesterday. I'm so glad that I did because I have been left absolutely speechless after reading this. The plot is amazing and one of a kind. I have never read any other like it. And that writing style...It's perfect. I don't know how you manage to write like that. It was one hell of a ride and I just couldn't stop reading this until I got to the end. It's simply one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read and not just in the world of fanfiction. For anyone who wants the full story, it's available on wattpad.
Flick chapter 9 . 4/19/2017
I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEE :D
Just saying chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
EVERYONE WHO REVIEWED! The rest of her story is LiveJournal! 6 more chapters!
SpaceJace chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
I know this comment will probably never be seen, but how could it end like this?! The story was amazing thoug, that can't be forgotten. So, even if nobody receives this, thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
This story is older than I am!
Although it has been about 15 years (or more accurately nearing 16 years), this story was beautifully written. Each chapter peaked my interest and I am deeply sorrowed that this was discontinued. However your style of writing is inspiring to say at the least, the words flowed together, the witty banter tossed, and the heart of the characters truly captured. I must claim that your descriptions of Draco being broken (because of the curse) made my heart wrench. Goodness, I loved every second of this story!
Amazing :)

~DM
Iamaddreamer chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
What? No don't let this end that way... Please! It's too damn good
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
Oh My gawd this is so cute ! Im smiling so much ight now you couldn't imagine... please update ! And create a hotsex scene too
aspiringSatan chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
gosh darn it, i finally found it again. i love this fic soo much. its funny and great.
chuurin chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
Aaaargh whyyyyy
Why didn't I read this earlier..
Fellfire chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Best Harry/Draco ficc I've ever read. And I think I've read more than a few thousand.
AND GUYS, the rest of the fic is here
(fictionalley authors / rhysenn / IP . html )
How did you miss it?
Ak47 chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
Please FINISH! Please, I'm begging you, this fic is too good! Don't leave it hanging!
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »