Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Kaistaer chapter 10 . 5/3/2004
Very well written! Well done. This disturbs me though..not really into slashes but 10/10 for your writing capabilities. Best wishes for all your other works
Kai
RibCaged chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
I like how you describe everything.
NarnianPrincess chapter 2 . 4/21/2004
WOW! My friend always told me that you are her favourite author. After two chapters I can see why!
BlackHatInsanity chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
OH WOW RHYSENN...where do we start..?heres a question..has this story ever gotten a flame?its so great,i can see why it probly hasn't!Im done with the whole thing(ehem..I stayed up all night without any sleep reading it)and an printing out chapter 9 have got to be the BEST slash writer ever!i remember like a year ago,my friend and I were browwsing and we found your X Mas wish ..at the time we hated slash,but by the time it was done,we were laughting our heads im a regular shipper,basicly..thanks to you.I guess I got a worse veiw of Ron and a better of Heromine through IP,and ..hehe,iv always loved DRaco_-your new FF...somthing to light i think,I recently started and can't wait to see the nexed always ganna be my 1# FF writer,im proud of you!
Tia chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Ne, I don't usually read Harry Potter fanfiction. But I'm a fan of slash and one of my best friends recommended it to me. And by recommend I mean he giggled over all the slash, and pointed out some of (What I am assuming) the best parts.. _ I like it though. *Continues reading*
Nisika14 chapter 10 . 3/21/2004
ya know thats way to mean!
BongoMonkeys chapter 10 . 3/13/2004
I luv ur fanfic i didnt review ur site so i did hear but i love it mucho! Please create more sweet floofy yaoi!
Nekocin chapter 9 . 2/3/2004
x_X Now my eyes are shrewd. X_x.
_ Wow! I love the whole thing. I like the idea. At the very beginning I thought it was a bit cheesy of Malfoy being half-naked. So I guess I enjoyed that side thing. Overall I like the story... no wait, love may be better. Very nicely described scenes. I love it. You just have to take me by surprise with your bomb of tragedy and hopelessness. Geez... I almost want to sooth that Malfoy from the inner turmoil if he wasn't so much in love with Harry. And I love the development. It's good to see things going slow... I hope things are going to get better soon *cries*. I've been hoping to gush about this story, but since my eyes are a bit bleary... I apologize for the inefficient review.
I'll check out your later chapters sooner or later. Wonderful story.
Lrigelbbub chapter 9 . 2/2/2004
i read this at Magical Intrigue, after i found some of the fanarts for IP on a different site. Glay (dunno if you know of her?) told me they were based on IP so of course i had to check it out!
It is Wicked! ! !
be safe
-BG
deppyfan chapter 10 . 2/2/2004
Hi! I finished reading your fic on Magical Intrigue, but the stupid thing kept screwing up when I tried to review so i'm leaving it here. Awesome fic! You keep them so well in character. That was by far one of the best slash romances i've ever read. Keep up the good work! :D:):D
Demosthenes42 chapter 10 . 1/14/2004
Hmm...I just realized something must have gotten screwed up when I left my review, because I was not logged in. So I just wanted to pop in and leave my email address and stuff in case you wanted to contact me for any reason. I was the one who wrote the essay...the huge-o long one sometime in early January...yeah, that's the one!
iMaxed chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I love, love, LOVE this fic. I read it a while ago on another website. It's one of those stories that leaves you feeling different - sort of happy and sad at the same time - when you're done reading it. It's one of the most inspiring and moving stories I know of, and I absolutely adore it.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2004
Ok, I finished reading this story on another site, but I'm reviewing it on here because it's easier. So here goes:
Wow! Absolutely amazing story, I am so impressed. The writing and descriptions were absolutely gorgeous, especially all the descriptions of the effects of the love potion and the feelings it induced. All in all, the love potion plotline was brilliant. I loved your version of how a love potion works, with the potion ceasing to be effective as soon as the love is truly returned-thus giving the creator of the potion their deserved comeuppance, and hopefully teaching them not to play with people's hearts. That idea worked beautifully with this storyline, since the love potion was taken by accident, and Harry only got caught up in it by accident. The almost-ending was so sad and bittersweet, I was crying when I thought they weren't going to end up together. But you turned it around perfectly-the concession at the duel was so sweet.
I do have a couple of comments about a little OOCness. I really do find it hard to believe that Harry would get involved in this whole thing so readily and so quickly. I mean, he barely resisted at all. I definitely think that Harry's nobility and selflessness would lead him to help Draco out eventually, once he realized the true enormity and seriousness of the situation. And I really liked the way you had him come to that realization-I just think it should have happened more gradually, more slowly, and with a little more resistance in between. Harry isn't perfect, after all, and while I totally agree that he would come eventually want to do everything he could to help Draco out...he is human, and I think you had him jump a little too readily into spending all that energy on a problem of his worst enemy's that he really probably could have just ignored, if the truth be told.
And my other comment is about Ron's characterization, and his reaction to the whole thing. I think the intensity of his reaction was almost perfect. But I think the REASONS he reacted so violently were a little off, or maybe just not emphasized enough in the right places. I felt like the main reason he was so upset in the story was because he felt left out and hurt that Harry hadn’t told him about the potion, while he had enlisted Hermione’s help in solving the problem. And I think it does make sense that that would bother him and be one of the reasons he was angry. But it doesn’t seem right that that should be the MAIN reason, when there is a much much bigger reason staring him in the face… You did such a great job of playing up the intense family rivalry and hatred between them, and then when the big secret is revealed, is seems like Ron’s more upset by the fact that no one let him in on the plotting than he is by the fact that his best friend is in love with his arch-nemesis.
But those were really just tiny little glitches in what was truly a fantastic story. Absolutely brilliant job!
littlericepot chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Wow... Great Chapter. I am interested to seeing what Draco made. I'll read the next chapter right now.
~Sweet Sorrow
Anosano chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
I know you have like a billion reviews, but I just have to say that I loved it after finishing it on your site (and then coming back)! And, and...wow, that is quite possibly the best Harry Potter fic I have read.
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »