Reviews for Irresistible Poison
AWickedMemory chapter 9 . 8/31/2001
Oh that was sooo good! Just as good as the other chapters, I swear you'd be a great writer someday. Especially with that ending, it's like something straight out of an angsty romance novel or something. ;
Artema chapter 9 . 8/30/2001
Another wonderful chapter. Your descriptive writing is wonderfully evocative and your dialogue is not at all stilted. I am thoroughly enjoying this story and can't wait for more. I am particularly enjoying the angsty interaction between Harry and Draco and the development of Harry's own feelings as the story progresses.
nereid chapter 9 . 8/30/2001
ah! when is harry gonna open his eyes are realize he wants draco too! grrr
Nekomi chapter 5 . 8/30/2001
Wow. I love how Draco connects the Imperious curse and the Love spell. They really do have a lot in common, though, ne? Very creative.
Nekomi chapter 4 . 8/30/2001
Love the cover art.
Nekomi chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
Hmm... I really like how this is so much more complex than those other love-spell fics you find floating around. I mean, instead of being all fluffy cutie, Draco goes gaga over Harry and vice versa, it's angsty. I like! Keep writing! Onto chapter four!
Nekomi chapter 2 . 8/30/2001
Wow! The you're an awsome writer. I loved the handcuffs _
DragonMage chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
VERY, VERY good! I love how the love potion works. This is not your every day love potion fic. This is honestly really good. I mean...wow. *sighs* I feel so bad for both of them. I seriously hope everything works out. *V* Write more! I am so anxious to know what's gonna happen!
HD Forever chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
This is the best story I have ever read! Keep going! You're doing a great job!
Nekomi chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Nice! Keep going with this! I like it so far! :)
Gwen16 chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
I adore you, and all that you do. Can't wait for a new chapter of Windswept Feelings.
Ayla Pascal who isn't signed in chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
*laughs* That bit about Draco's wand is hilarious!
Illione chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
This is a very interesting story. Very nice.
Lily Rose Granger chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
oh bloody hell! you can't leave us hanging! you just can't. It's not right!
Charelene chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
I can't believe that Rhysenn, the author of the fantastic short stories I had read at Magical Intrigue, which had made me fall in love with Harry/Draco slash, stories that were written by a person who knew the meaning of laughter, remorse, anger, sorrow, pain, bitterness, joy, happiness, stories that that show the soul and talent of the author, that that Rhysenn wrote this ridiculous, stagnating soap opera. What happened to the Rhysenn, whose stories shine with life, vibrate with energy, sparkle with colors, ring with laughter, shimmer with tears, which show the incredible imagination and inner world of Rhysenn? When did the professional used emotions saleswoman appear?
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »