Reviews for Irresistible Poison
The Fabulous A.J chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
Oh, I soooo love this story!
Spinestalker chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
This is just one of the greatest stories ever... really!
Sheron chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
Just came by to say that this is still my favourite story! :)
Rhiannon333 chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
And your brilliance continues in this chapter…. OK *picks self up off floor, wipes eyes and tried to focus on specifics instead of merely gushing*

Your writing arouses a heady mix of emotions in the reader, not merely reflecting those of the boys:

Heart warming moments : Draco’s recognition of Harry’s presence in the hospital wing, and his litany of Harry’s habits to Hermione; Harry’s concern for Draco’s well-being after the fall; the bond of trust between Harry and Hermione; Draco realising Harry is wearing his ring.

“Trust me. For some reason, those two simple words struck a chord within Harry, because they articulated something he had already been doing all this while— trusting Draco. Not because he had to, but because he wanted to.”

Heart-breaking moments: when Harry did not return to visit Draco in the hospital wing; the silence between the boys after Harry acknowledges that he knows why Draco fell; the closing words: "Don't." Draco's voice was twisted with anguish, and his eyes glistened with unshed emotion. "Don't say you're sorry, Potter."

… …"And I'm sorry, too." Harry whispered softly into the closed darkness. .”

Awww- moments:

"When I see him, it feels like everything around me shatters and heals in a single moment, and when I look at him the background just fades to a shifting blur."

"You know something?" Draco said softly; he turned his face toward Harry, and felt the tips of their noses brush lightly— it sent a tingling sensation through him, fluttering through his nerves. His fingers reflexively tightened their hold on Harry's wrist; they were so close now, and he couldn't help it, he just couldn't—

Draco raised his head slightly and kissed Harry, letting his eyes fall closed as their lips met; and suddenly the swirling darkness felt like velvet perfection, and empty blackness became the colour of completion. His fingers released Harry's wrist, and moved to hold Harry's hand, their fingers entwining; everything else fell away like a collapsing dream, and all that mattered was what he had right now, what he held in his hand and what he tasted on the tip of his tongue, his mouth pressed against Harry's warm lips...”

Rolling on the floor laughing moments:

“I mean, your body looks good— wait, I didn't mean it that way—“

“Draco suddenly let out a soft gasp and clutched his jeans. "Damn, my wand's vibrating."

"You're, um, creating... unnecessary... friction."

"I'm never getting into a trunk with you again. I'm all stiff now."

I am in constant awe of your skill at building such strong characterisations; your characters’ dialogue is utterly believable and completely in character. You never fail to deliver with your descriptive passages; and the blood-red imagery is superb:

“It had been a wave of crashing scarlet, pure red without the slightest shadow of black or dilution of white— the colour of anger, the colour of pain, the colour of passion, the colour of love.

Love, which was a summation of all these, and everything more.”

Ahhh…. Just perfect, please write more.

Megan
Blacknoise chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
Wow, Rhysenn... I cannot fathom the depths of your skill. I admire your writing so much... and I loved this chapter. MORE SNOGGIN' PLEASE!
Starcast Dreamer chapter 8 . 8/29/2001
I'm fairly new to the HP-slash fandom, and I'm particularly fond of H/D. This fic is absolutely WONDERFUL! I adore your writing style: your use of vivid descriptions and imagery, and the way you keep the characters so intensely REAL (es[especially with the witty dialogue). And the plot is awesome! I don't think I can go on living if you don't finish this story, but can you promise me there'll be no deaths? And more H/D action? Kudos from your new fan! ;)
vmr chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
Awesome story. Keep on writing.:)
Dee chapter 8 . 8/27/2001
This story is great, you've got to get the next chapter out soon.
Estepheia chapter 8 . 8/26/2001
Absolutely fantastic!
Black dreams chapter 8 . 8/25/2001
Hehe wonderful story you got there. So when r u gonna give us the next chap.
GroovyAngel1 chapter 8 . 8/25/2001
My how time flies when reading a great story. I just sat here and read all 8 chapters. This is amazing. The plot is original, everything is so descriptive and the characters' emotions are so real. The only downside is that I am totally addicted to Harry Potter fanfiction now. Oh well. Please keep writing!
Terra Snow chapter 8 . 8/25/2001
I found this today and read it all in about 2 hours.

Please put some up soon.

_
Lodestar chapter 8 . 8/25/2001
Wow. For this story (which I discovered either late at night or early in the morning, depending on your take on life) I went to school with only a couple of hours of sleep behind me. Worth every yawn and flubbed quiz! Finally made it back to review, though. Beautiful words, captivating plot, tantalizing moments of romance... I think I'll stop writing and just go curl up in a corner with all your lovely slashfics (yes, I've read the others, I'll review them soon), my work just can't compare. I feel a little like Draco, though. It's just all so tantalizing! Don't hurry the plot, just keep on writing! Oh, and thank god I went to magical intrigue and found part nine! Why hasn't it been posted here? Gah, this is getting long... I'll come back and rave some more when there's a new chapter (or before that, if you take too much time) *Blackswan15
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2001
*waits patiently for some more* a brillant fic! I'm just going to go sit over *there* and wait with this huge bat for some more to be written. *hopes won't die from suspense* *jumps up and down* is there more YET? Damn. *waits some more*
technobabe chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
that was too damn cool for words! hurry up with the next chapter! i'm gonna die with impatience! heheheÜ
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »