Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Lunacom chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
This reminds me of a lyric in the song "We can't be friends" By Deborah Cox.
"You may see me staring
Or catch me in a daze
May see me hang my head
When you come my way
Don't get too close to me
And expect me to behave
I might just steal a kiss
If you come near my face..."
DramaSpell chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Just curious, why did you finish it not here... ? :p
Lovell Luka chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Yay! Moogle poof! Ish so good! Me likes!
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
:D Awe-shum!
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I vaguely remeber reading most of this, a while ago. 12, 13 chapters perhaps? Eh. I have found closure. Somewhat. I mean, I love when there are some loose ends left for the reader to connect themselves, but most of the times it drives me crazy. In a good way.
This is, without a doubt, one of the best fics I have ever read. The way the plot fits together, the turmoil of emotion with a dash of magic- wow.
Now I'm going to roll around on the floor squealing about Drarry and awesome fanfiction. Peace.
nutella chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
hello you my dear has won the top rank in ANY fanfic I've read so far (new fan)
Khashana chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
I see this story hasn't been updated in a very long time. This makes me very sad, because it is awesome! This story *is* an irresistible poison. Please add more! I may try to find this cassie_and_rhysenn list you speak of, but I don't really know what you're talking about. And it's possible you've just abandoned it, but I hope not. In the event you still receive these reviews and you haven't finished it elsewhere yet, I will post my review anyway.

My guess: Harry couldn't heal Draco because he hadn't directly caused the injury.

Also, a scene I thought of reading the early chapters of this and thought I'd share so you could use it if you wanted: Assuming this is going to turn into real romance, and not merely potion-induced (and it's going to take a while, isn't it, because Harry doesn't love Draco yet), for the first time Harry initiates a kiss: Draco's breaking down, something's gone wrong or maybe he just can't handle it anymore and Harry, moved by sheer instinct and that need to help people, pulls him into a hug. Draco starts babbling about how it will just hurt more because it reminds him of what he can't have, and Harry kisses him gently. When they break apart, he asks, "Does that help?"

I shall not be offended if you don't want to use it, but just in case you do, feel free to take it! All I want is my name in the A/N. :) And for the sheer joy of it more than attribution.

And another idea, just a vague one this time: Draco getting the cure for the love potion, but several of the effects don't leave. He tells himself it just hasn't worked all the way yet. They still don't leave. He freaks out, thinking the cure hasn't worked, gets confirmation it has, then confronts the much scarier idea that the feelings are real.
Izaya91 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012

Simply.Scarfy chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I can't bloody find you on FA, and your website is hiatus - so please send me a link so I can finish this story! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Sable Bishop chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
i absolutely hate you for ending it here...
columcille chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
This - "Irresistible Poison" - is very special. But according to the data here on it ended, uncompleted, with Chapter 9 a full TEN years ago - September 2001. Nothing added or updated since then. I wonder what Rhysenn has been doing/writing in the meantime. Hope you're OK, dear author! Plus hope you return to this text after a decade and tell us ... what happened next.
Tempus neminem manet chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
GAH! Harry, you fool! Just kiss the boy already. To quote another author, "land him one! Shower him with affectionate salutations! Take him in your arms, waggle him about and say, 'you are my mate, dash it!', give him a big wet one... Huh, innuendo." but seriously, I want a good song session, dammit! Gimme a K, gimme an I, gimme an S, gimme another S! What does that spell? It spells 'Get it on already! Potter, you have a beautiful blonde under a love potion that's practically begging you to shag him and kiss him and that gets hot and bothered at the thought of you literally owning him willing to be your personal sex slave (complete with kinky hand cuffs) and you reject him? I would suspect you of the nightly orgies with bands of contortionists that you would need to resist that kind of raw, sexual, eroticity of this situation, but I know that you are a Gryffindor, and as such, have no sex life.' and yes, three letters can spell that much!

Best wishes!
thisbitch chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
without doubt, the best Drarry fic ive ever read!

is there more? if so can you post the link or add them on here? a
ThursdayAngelus chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
More, please!
GabbyGrapist chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Alot of armadillo bile seems to get spilled in the HP

series. lol. Isn't that what Harry spills so he can stay

after class in the hope of over hearing Snape and Karkaroff

talking in GoF?

I've also wanted to thank you for writing this. Back years ago

when I got my first computer I was new to alot of things. I can't believe it's been over ten years. Being the HP fan that I am I spent quiet a bit of time looking up stuff related to the series when I stumbled upon this. I had never heard of slash fiction before this. You opened my eyes to fanfiction in general, not only HP fanfics. And I have to say that there couldn't have been a better fanfic to start with.

Since then I've found a whole new community of fans who I am able to share and enjoy creative ideas with. It's different than some of the people I've meet on forum boards because we all share the same interests of reading and writing on top of HP. So thank you. Thank you so much. :D
1,159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »