Reviews for Irresistible Poison
angelrock444 chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Jjkbbhl hj hjl
oooh-a-fish chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
I love this story so much. It is absolutely amaazing :) I just finished reading the whole thing and it's perfect. For those of you who want to read the rest of the story here's a link: .
narel-chan chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
hi there! i know it's been long, but i'm here to say that this fic is absolutely amazing.. read it on another site.. it was possibly the first Drarry slash i've ever read, and it got me hooked (on to the pairing). this story is a classic. if anyone asks me a recommendation for a good Drarry fic, Irresistible Poison would be the first title to appear in my head. thank you for this wonderful piece of writing.
SamHAS chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
I really liked this story- it was something I truly never expected in the "Potion Commotion" theme.

Great work.

Ps- Can you tell me where to find the other chapters?
zzy chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
please write more! i love this story and would like to read more of it!
Simply.Scarfy chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
I tried to go on your website, but it's currently unavailable. Can you post some more chapters on here or give me the link that will let me read it? Anyhoo, really lovely story - and I can't wait to read more!
LadyGhai chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
hmm.. how come your website is not available?
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
.org is unavailable. I tried going there for the updates of this story, but it didn't work. Is that normal?
Moka-girl chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... so touching. This is the kind of story I like: Realistic.
Fairedenale chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Hurry up and update. I want to finish this story, as do other people, but we can't do so until you post again.
cupcakethief chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Oh. My God. This story has me falling into an endless pit and soaring on wings at the same time. Its quite disturbing ill have you know. maybe i can explain it like this...v . well i never was that articulate anyway. I really like this story. Point made. Please continue.

3, the cupcake thief
fairytale98 chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
Hi, i used to warn people against yaoi but it seems i was just being self righteous. So im sorry about that. Just because im christian doesnt necessaerily mean i think that yaoi is wrong. Just beacause i had bad thoughts while reading it doesn't mean everyone else will. I loved reading yaoi. It's just that i felt guilty after because im christian so i guess it just backfired on other people. But i don't feel the same anymore and I'm sorry i tried to make like you were feeding bad content. The reason im posting this agen is because this is the username i used before.
pepper7890 chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
Im not sure if this review has been posted because my computer is a bitch so im posting again...Hi, I once wrote a nasty review saying you were a bad influence but really I was being a self righteous bitch. I warned people that yoai could damage them but not everyone takes things as I do and I am sorry. I was stupid. Just because I'm christian doesn't necessarily mean it think that yaoi is wrong. I just thought I should apologize publicly... Btw some of your stories r great im sorry I had bad thoughts about them those are my problems not necessarily everyone elses'
pepper7890 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Im not sure if this review has been posted because my computer is a bitch so im posting again...Hi, I once wrote a nasty review saying you were a bad influence but really I was being a self righteous bitch. I warned people that yoai could damage them but not everyone takes things as I do and I am sorry. I was stupid. Just because I'm christian doesn't necessarily mean it think that yaoi is wrong. I just thought I should apologize publicly... Btw some of your story is good, im sorry I had bad thoughts about them those are my problems not necessarily everyone elses'
singingstars chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
GAH.

I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

I'm off to read the rest on the different site now.

I just want to say that I absolutely LOVELOVELOVEEEE your writing. :D