Reviews for Irresistible Poison
columcille chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
This - "Irresistible Poison" - is very special. But according to the data here on it ended, uncompleted, with Chapter 9 a full TEN years ago - September 2001. Nothing added or updated since then. I wonder what Rhysenn has been doing/writing in the meantime. Hope you're OK, dear author! Plus hope you return to this text after a decade and tell us ... what happened next.
Tempus neminem manet chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
GAH! Harry, you fool! Just kiss the boy already. To quote another author, "land him one! Shower him with affectionate salutations! Take him in your arms, waggle him about and say, 'you are my mate, dash it!', give him a big wet one... Huh, innuendo." but seriously, I want a good song session, dammit! Gimme a K, gimme an I, gimme an S, gimme another S! What does that spell? It spells 'Get it on already! Potter, you have a beautiful blonde under a love potion that's practically begging you to shag him and kiss him and that gets hot and bothered at the thought of you literally owning him willing to be your personal sex slave (complete with kinky hand cuffs) and you reject him? I would suspect you of the nightly orgies with bands of contortionists that you would need to resist that kind of raw, sexual, eroticity of this situation, but I know that you are a Gryffindor, and as such, have no sex life.' and yes, three letters can spell that much!

Best wishes!
thisbitch chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
without doubt, the best Drarry fic ive ever read!

is there more? if so can you post the link or add them on here? a
ThursdayAngelus chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
More, please!
GabbyGrapist chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Alot of armadillo bile seems to get spilled in the HP

series. lol. Isn't that what Harry spills so he can stay

after class in the hope of over hearing Snape and Karkaroff

talking in GoF?

I've also wanted to thank you for writing this. Back years ago

when I got my first computer I was new to alot of things. I can't believe it's been over ten years. Being the HP fan that I am I spent quiet a bit of time looking up stuff related to the series when I stumbled upon this. I had never heard of slash fiction before this. You opened my eyes to fanfiction in general, not only HP fanfics. And I have to say that there couldn't have been a better fanfic to start with.

Since then I've found a whole new community of fans who I am able to share and enjoy creative ideas with. It's different than some of the people I've meet on forum boards because we all share the same interests of reading and writing on top of HP. So thank you. Thank you so much. :D
Kialandi chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
I have to say, this is one of the most interesting fics I have ever read and I reeeeeally like it.
Smiling Seshat chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
HP X DM FOREVER!
angelrock444 chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Jjkbbhl hj hjl
oooh-a-fish chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
I love this story so much. It is absolutely amaazing :) I just finished reading the whole thing and it's perfect. For those of you who want to read the rest of the story here's a link: .
narel-chan chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
hi there! i know it's been long, but i'm here to say that this fic is absolutely amazing.. read it on another site.. it was possibly the first Drarry slash i've ever read, and it got me hooked (on to the pairing). this story is a classic. if anyone asks me a recommendation for a good Drarry fic, Irresistible Poison would be the first title to appear in my head. thank you for this wonderful piece of writing.
SamHAS chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
I really liked this story- it was something I truly never expected in the "Potion Commotion" theme.

Great work.

Ps- Can you tell me where to find the other chapters?
zzy chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
please write more! i love this story and would like to read more of it!
Simply.Scarfy chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
I tried to go on your website, but it's currently unavailable. Can you post some more chapters on here or give me the link that will let me read it? Anyhoo, really lovely story - and I can't wait to read more!
LadyGhai chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
hmm.. how come your website is not available?
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
.org is unavailable. I tried going there for the updates of this story, but it didn't work. Is that normal?
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »