Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Khashana chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
I see this story hasn't been updated in a very long time. This makes me very sad, because it is awesome! This story *is* an irresistible poison. Please add more! I may try to find this cassie_and_rhysenn list you speak of, but I don't really know what you're talking about. And it's possible you've just abandoned it, but I hope not. In the event you still receive these reviews and you haven't finished it elsewhere yet, I will post my review anyway.

My guess: Harry couldn't heal Draco because he hadn't directly caused the injury.

Also, a scene I thought of reading the early chapters of this and thought I'd share so you could use it if you wanted: Assuming this is going to turn into real romance, and not merely potion-induced (and it's going to take a while, isn't it, because Harry doesn't love Draco yet), for the first time Harry initiates a kiss: Draco's breaking down, something's gone wrong or maybe he just can't handle it anymore and Harry, moved by sheer instinct and that need to help people, pulls him into a hug. Draco starts babbling about how it will just hurt more because it reminds him of what he can't have, and Harry kisses him gently. When they break apart, he asks, "Does that help?"

I shall not be offended if you don't want to use it, but just in case you do, feel free to take it! All I want is my name in the A/N. :) And for the sheer joy of it more than attribution.

And another idea, just a vague one this time: Draco getting the cure for the love potion, but several of the effects don't leave. He tells himself it just hasn't worked all the way yet. They still don't leave. He freaks out, thinking the cure hasn't worked, gets confirmation it has, then confronts the much scarier idea that the feelings are real.
Izaya91 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
FOUND THE ENDING!

Simply.Scarfy chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I can't bloody find you on FA, and your website is hiatus - so please send me a link so I can finish this story! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Sable Bishop chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
i absolutely hate you for ending it here...
columcille chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
This - "Irresistible Poison" - is very special. But according to the data here on it ended, uncompleted, with Chapter 9 a full TEN years ago - September 2001. Nothing added or updated since then. I wonder what Rhysenn has been doing/writing in the meantime. Hope you're OK, dear author! Plus hope you return to this text after a decade and tell us ... what happened next.
Tempus neminem manet chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
GAH! Harry, you fool! Just kiss the boy already. To quote another author, "land him one! Shower him with affectionate salutations! Take him in your arms, waggle him about and say, 'you are my mate, dash it!', give him a big wet one... Huh, innuendo." but seriously, I want a good song session, dammit! Gimme a K, gimme an I, gimme an S, gimme another S! What does that spell? It spells 'Get it on already! Potter, you have a beautiful blonde under a love potion that's practically begging you to shag him and kiss him and that gets hot and bothered at the thought of you literally owning him willing to be your personal sex slave (complete with kinky hand cuffs) and you reject him? I would suspect you of the nightly orgies with bands of contortionists that you would need to resist that kind of raw, sexual, eroticity of this situation, but I know that you are a Gryffindor, and as such, have no sex life.' and yes, three letters can spell that much!

Best wishes!
thisbitch chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
without doubt, the best Drarry fic ive ever read!

is there more? if so can you post the link or add them on here? a
ThursdayAngelus chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
More, please!
GabbyGrapist chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Alot of armadillo bile seems to get spilled in the HP

series. lol. Isn't that what Harry spills so he can stay

after class in the hope of over hearing Snape and Karkaroff

talking in GoF?

I've also wanted to thank you for writing this. Back years ago

when I got my first computer I was new to alot of things. I can't believe it's been over ten years. Being the HP fan that I am I spent quiet a bit of time looking up stuff related to the series when I stumbled upon this. I had never heard of slash fiction before this. You opened my eyes to fanfiction in general, not only HP fanfics. And I have to say that there couldn't have been a better fanfic to start with.

Since then I've found a whole new community of fans who I am able to share and enjoy creative ideas with. It's different than some of the people I've meet on forum boards because we all share the same interests of reading and writing on top of HP. So thank you. Thank you so much. :D
Kialandi chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
I have to say, this is one of the most interesting fics I have ever read and I reeeeeally like it.
Smiling Seshat chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
HP X DM FOREVER!
angelrock444 chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Jjkbbhl hj hjl
oooh-a-fish chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
I love this story so much. It is absolutely amaazing :) I just finished reading the whole thing and it's perfect. For those of you who want to read the rest of the story here's a link: .
narel-chan chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
hi there! i know it's been long, but i'm here to say that this fic is absolutely amazing.. read it on another site.. it was possibly the first Drarry slash i've ever read, and it got me hooked (on to the pairing). this story is a classic. if anyone asks me a recommendation for a good Drarry fic, Irresistible Poison would be the first title to appear in my head. thank you for this wonderful piece of writing.
SamHAS chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
I really liked this story- it was something I truly never expected in the "Potion Commotion" theme.

Great work.

Ps- Can you tell me where to find the other chapters?
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »