Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Weaver chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
oooh! exciting! keep writing! Unrequited love, eh? Doesn't that mean that if Harry falls in love with Draco then the curse will be gone? And then Draco won't want Harry any more... that could turn vicious. And I'm not even a fan of slash at all - this is just so well written. More like an adventure story than a romance. And I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Eloria chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
Gracious, if that wasn't high on tension! Poor Draco, I'm starting to feel so bad for him. It must really, really suck. But Harry! Talk about the heart-stopper of a lifetime. But Draco! His defeat and depression were so evident. Ahrg, don't know who to feel more sorry for! On a final note: We're going to see more of the handcuffs, right? *pleads* Maybe Draco could get the spell right when he does it to Harry?
kkscatnip chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
yay! *chants for more, and quickly* and harry is *so* brutal! *sniffles a bit for draco*

as always this chapter is well-written and leaves me hanging.. *graps around for something, still asking for more*
Hype chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
OKAY...Lovely bit here. Thank goodness I came across a Harry/Draco fic worth reading. I thought I would go insane if I read one more "Draco sees Harry. Harry sees Draco. Draco loves Harry. Harry loves Draco. Draco wants to kiss Harry. Kiss, Draco, kiss." The most wretched of all slash fics is the ones that have nothing to say. However, yours did. Thank God!:) Wonderful use of descriptive language you use in this story, making it all the more interesting. Thank you *SO MUCH* for keeping Draco in his usual character sense. If his character was, well, out of character, the story wouldnt be quite the same. Hmm...I dont have too much to say about this, so I will be going! Good luck on the next chapter! Til next!:D
Gryffindor chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
Hm... very surprising. It does sound like quite a painful potion. :( Makes me almost feel sorry for Draco, if that's possible. Keep up the amazing work.
minx chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
I just love this chapter - the cutting yet witty exchanges between Harry and Draco are great and the tension piles on. The care with which you write is nothing short of amazing.
Nameless chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
Ooooohhh! Hawwy got a widdle bit mad! What is our poor little Draco gonna do? Ah well, I suppose it could be worse...(Enter Pansy Parkinson)
Rosmerta chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
[sigh] I love Tormented!Draco, poor guy [Rosmerta schnoogles Draco, who pushes her away and snaps "I want Harry!" Yes, my heart, don't we all.] I like how your Draco and Harry are in character - neither one is surrendering too quickly to this situation, and yet Harry is (however reluctantly) willing to really help his foe. I'm eager for chapter 4 - handcuffs or no!
CatFish chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
I like this chapter muchly! Very Draco.
mdx1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
*sigh* I wish could kiss Draco, he's so... *sigh* kissable...*sigh*

Umm... anyways, brilliant job on the chapter, as always. I just read all the other chapters as I hadn't read it before. This is the only D/H fic I really like, even I'm not really even supposed to like it because of my religion (not quite sure why though). Oh, well! )

On a side note, when are you getting the next chapter out for Slytherin Pride? I LOVE that series, even more than this one! I can't wait until Sirius meets Harry or finds out he is in Slytherin (whichever comes first!). Can't wait for updates on either story so HURRY!
Ms Katonic chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
Ooh, another cool chapter. Done really well, you've got Draco's tortured obsession and misery down perfectly. I love the way that even when he's miserable, he can still come up with the cool lines and typical Slytherin wit - my lot would expect nothing less from him. And Harry's reaction was lovely. I'd expected him to run screaming, but he was surprisingly understanding. Cute.
Celeste Chang chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
*falls over from intensity of emotions captured* You have written Draco and Harry's responses to this perfectly. Though Harry does seem a little noncommittal, but of course in Chapter 4 he's going to blow up right in the middle of the common room from the horror of it all and scream bloody murder when it all sinks in. Until then, keep writing!
Celeste Chang too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 2/26/2001
*cackles* Oh, wonderful! Draco as Harry's property... *laughs uproariously* "Draco... what's that on your arm?" "No! Don't look! Don't- oh damn." You have a wonderful talent for descriptions, for metaphor, simile. There is an elegance about your twining writing which is now compelling me to write this review as if it was coming out of an SAT review book. I'll shut up now.
Lucius chapter 3 . 2/26/2001
Wonderfully written! I think I'll read it again. Congradulations to a wonderful author on creating such a lovely story, and please post the next part soon!
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »