Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Mlle Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Great part 1 - can't wait to read the rest! I love your Harry/Draco stories!
Thia chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Oh, nicely done! Love potions always have such potential for havoc - I look forward to Draco (and Harry!) discovering what's happened to him, and their reactions. More! Soon!
thickets chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Hurray, Rhysenn! You took a often-used plotline and...made it better than most people do! I really really like it! First piece of HP fiction I've liked in a good few months.
r i d d l e chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
i like this. can't wait to read more. harry and draco are fab.
wingedkeys chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Oh man, two in one week, blessed I am. First, I really like this, of course, when don't I like your work? But when Harry thinks 'But for all I know, if I go insane or develop some chronic illness in a few years time, it might be traceable to this.' was just classic. Laughed silently (don't want to wake anyone or I may suffer a premature death) for quite a while, still tickled actually. Poor, poor Draco. No, I lie, lucky Draco; he could have fallen for Crabbe after all. Now then, uh second, I'm sorry I haven’t gotten to email ya back yet. I am still writing it *mumbles to self that emails really shouldn't be as long as short fics* Just in case you thought it was because of-err-the other one it's not. It's just me never quite knowing when to shut up. :) -(wingedkeys)
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
This was so poetic and so beautifully written - very clever, having "Love" just after "Loss" in your little no-doubt-alphabetically-arranged spellbook! I definitely want to see more soon.
museaway chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
THAT was great. I can't speak a word of Latin so I thank you for translating. Excellent story so far. You've made me fall in love with Draco, he's becoming my favorite person. The description is captivating (as always); I was supposed to go to sleep quite a while ago but I couldn't stop reading. I'm looking forward to part II immensly.
Girl 17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Wow. This is the first Harry Potter fanfiction I've read and I have to say it was one of the best fics I had EVER read. You have some great talent there... The thought of Draco and Harry is just... Funny, but in a good way. I don't think that many people could pull it off, but you did. I just loved the descriptions and how you blended the humor to lighten so many of the adult concepts. Your usage of the English accent was good (Although I doubt that they would curse so much. But the situation did warrant it.) If no one else wants to beta for you (Although I doubt that would happen) then I would like too. Well anyway, I'll be awaiting the next part. Don't keep everyone waiting for too long!
befell chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
This was really awsome! You better write more, dangit! I'm hooked that's for sure. :) Peace out
Moriel Malkin chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
LOL! Very well written! Such a lovely set up, and the reactions! Priceless!
Flourish chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I absolutely love it! Love it, love it, love it, love it. Congratulations - this is officially my favorite yaoi fanfiction ever _
Bec Katie the chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Lovely. I can't wait for the next part. Your style is so precise and evocative; it's a pleasure to read. The characterizations seem excellent to me...Draco wanting to be invisible rang very true for some reason.
minx chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I don't even know where to start in listing all the terrific things about this fic - Harry happening across a (nearly) naked Draco, the exquisite description of what was going on in each of their minds esp. during that fateful kiss, Draco's horror at discovering exactly what kind of potion he just brewed up... Most Potente, I'm sure :)
firestorm chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
lol very funny! i liked it keep writing.
1,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »