Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Moriel Malkin chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
LOL! Very well written! Such a lovely set up, and the reactions! Priceless!
Flourish chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I absolutely love it! Love it, love it, love it, love it. Congratulations - this is officially my favorite yaoi fanfiction ever _
Bec Katie the chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Lovely. I can't wait for the next part. Your style is so precise and evocative; it's a pleasure to read. The characterizations seem excellent to me...Draco wanting to be invisible rang very true for some reason.
minx chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I don't even know where to start in listing all the terrific things about this fic - Harry happening across a (nearly) naked Draco, the exquisite description of what was going on in each of their minds esp. during that fateful kiss, Draco's horror at discovering exactly what kind of potion he just brewed up... Most Potente, I'm sure :)
firestorm chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
lol very funny! i liked it keep writing.
Juliana chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Oooooooooooh, ... poor Draco! A love potion? Definitely NOT what he intended... I like this idea, and I'm definitely looking forward to finding out how Draco (and Harry) will handle this most unusual situation!
Kei1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Hello Dear, firstly thanks for writing this absolutely lovely fic :) You know how long I have been waiting for this! As usual, the almost perfect writing skills, I love the way you describe the feelings Harry and Draco felt during and after the kiss. The dialogue shared was delicious but that's expected of you :) And where did you find that quote? Can't wait to see what's going to happen next, Hugz, Si
AngieJ too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Rhysenn-this is extremely good! You're perhaps the best HP slash writer on the Web. Take care and peace out! -Ebony AKA AngieJ
Terana chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
You're now my favourite person in the world. This is great! A whole Harry/Draco series. I love the premise, too.
CatFish chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
oooh... please continue.
Moxie chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Actually, I agree with you on the fact that there isn't enough Harry/Draco on . I would write it, but I don't have nearly as much slash talent that you do. _ Please write more, quickly!
Gentlewatersoul chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I love it! "What have I done?" Ha The best!
Amanita Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Lovely style. I like your descriptions. Ahhh, those potions, they never seem to do what we want them to, do they? I suppose if Harry just tells our boy to sod off the story will be quite short...How come there isn't a potion for getting people to *not* desire you? Well there's always cold showers I guess.
wendy chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
this is great...i love h/d fic, and i like that you started at the beginning instead of skipping right to the let's-get-it-on phase of the relationship (but you will get to that eventually, right?). keep writing, can't wait to see how this works itself out:)
Pandora Rouge chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
ooooh! Continue! I love it... This story actually gives a backrgound behind H/D! Continue!
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »