Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Jinxed Pinky chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Excellent. Very vivid. Draco's reaction upon discovering what he concocted was great.
Elori chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
I loved it! *grin* Looks like Draco's in for it now _ This is a beautiful story Rhysenn. Do we get more? Pretty please with a chery on top. Or even a Draco or Harry. Seems like Harry has the upper hand in this fic.
LIly Rose Granger chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
EEP! I like, though. I like very much
kkscatnip chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
i like! rather than having them love each other as all us slashers think (hehe) they hate.. ooh, its good.. ooh, the tension! very well written, as well.
RatheraMutemwiya chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Ohhh... love it! Harry and Draco are so adorable, and you are wonderful at the extremely descriptive writing. When I read it I felt I had a clear image of the scene as you intended. Awesome!
Lyndred chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Wow. I like this: Draco's quite IC, which is rare in romance fics. Bravo!
King Zoe chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
more, please. that was wonderful.
Mlle Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Great part 1 - can't wait to read the rest! I love your Harry/Draco stories!
Thia chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Oh, nicely done! Love potions always have such potential for havoc - I look forward to Draco (and Harry!) discovering what's happened to him, and their reactions. More! Soon!
thickets chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Hurray, Rhysenn! You took a often-used plotline and...made it better than most people do! I really really like it! First piece of HP fiction I've liked in a good few months.
r i d d l e chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
i like this. can't wait to read more. harry and draco are fab.
wingedkeys chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Oh man, two in one week, blessed I am. First, I really like this, of course, when don't I like your work? But when Harry thinks 'But for all I know, if I go insane or develop some chronic illness in a few years time, it might be traceable to this.' was just classic. Laughed silently (don't want to wake anyone or I may suffer a premature death) for quite a while, still tickled actually. Poor, poor Draco. No, I lie, lucky Draco; he could have fallen for Crabbe after all. Now then, uh second, I'm sorry I haven’t gotten to email ya back yet. I am still writing it *mumbles to self that emails really shouldn't be as long as short fics* Just in case you thought it was because of-err-the other one it's not. It's just me never quite knowing when to shut up. :) -(wingedkeys)
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
This was so poetic and so beautifully written - very clever, having "Love" just after "Loss" in your little no-doubt-alphabetically-arranged spellbook! I definitely want to see more soon.
museaway chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
THAT was great. I can't speak a word of Latin so I thank you for translating. Excellent story so far. You've made me fall in love with Draco, he's becoming my favorite person. The description is captivating (as always); I was supposed to go to sleep quite a while ago but I couldn't stop reading. I'm looking forward to part II immensly.
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »