Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Narilsa chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
OMG! *dies of laughter* That "Malfoy, what are you doing naked" line almost made me drop dead of sympathethic shame for Draco until I realized he sitll (mercifully) had his pants on. Very, very good.
Julianna Priest chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
*applause* Great! Just great! Post more, ASAP!
Franzi Dickson chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Wow! Please write more. Harry and Draco are by far my favorite HP pairing. I loved the potion and the story fit very well (to the extent that slash does) with the series.
Jinxed Pinky chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Excellent. Very vivid. Draco's reaction upon discovering what he concocted was great.
Elori chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
I loved it! *grin* Looks like Draco's in for it now _ This is a beautiful story Rhysenn. Do we get more? Pretty please with a chery on top. Or even a Draco or Harry. Seems like Harry has the upper hand in this fic.
LIly Rose Granger chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
EEP! I like, though. I like very much
kkscatnip chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
i like! rather than having them love each other as all us slashers think (hehe) they hate.. ooh, its good.. ooh, the tension! very well written, as well.
RatheraMutemwiya chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Ohhh... love it! Harry and Draco are so adorable, and you are wonderful at the extremely descriptive writing. When I read it I felt I had a clear image of the scene as you intended. Awesome!
Lyndred chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Wow. I like this: Draco's quite IC, which is rare in romance fics. Bravo!
King Zoe chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
more, please. that was wonderful.
Mlle Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Great part 1 - can't wait to read the rest! I love your Harry/Draco stories!
Thia chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Oh, nicely done! Love potions always have such potential for havoc - I look forward to Draco (and Harry!) discovering what's happened to him, and their reactions. More! Soon!
thickets chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Hurray, Rhysenn! You took a often-used plotline and...made it better than most people do! I really really like it! First piece of HP fiction I've liked in a good few months.
r i d d l e chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
i like this. can't wait to read more. harry and draco are fab.
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »