Reviews for Irresistible Poison
Moxie chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Actually, I agree with you on the fact that there isn't enough Harry/Draco on . I would write it, but I don't have nearly as much slash talent that you do. _ Please write more, quickly!
Gentlewatersoul chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I love it! "What have I done?" Ha The best!
Amanita Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Lovely style. I like your descriptions. Ahhh, those potions, they never seem to do what we want them to, do they? I suppose if Harry just tells our boy to sod off the story will be quite short...How come there isn't a potion for getting people to *not* desire you? Well there's always cold showers I guess.
wendy chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
this is great...i love h/d fic, and i like that you started at the beginning instead of skipping right to the let's-get-it-on phase of the relationship (but you will get to that eventually, right?). keep writing, can't wait to see how this works itself out:)
Pandora Rouge chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
ooooh! Continue! I love it... This story actually gives a backrgound behind H/D! Continue!
karin chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Exquisite, as always. Your descriptions are so rich and evocative. A love potion? Poor Draco! What a mistake to make... Draco and Harry's reactions to the kissing were both perfect. I really like it that Draco was both attracted and repulsed. "Of all the people he'd expected to kiss in his life, Draco Malfoy was one of the last." Just one of the last and not the very last? ~_ Nah, I suppose Harry'd be even less like to expect to kiss Crabbe or Goyle, or perhaps Snape. This is great, and I can't wait for the next part!
Helena chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Loved it. Harry/Draco, my favourite. Love the idea of the potion, but what I want to know is if I can actually get a black rose... I want one for my girlfriend, couldn't even pay to have one died. Bloody florists... oh well, back to the point, great fic. Write more. :poke:
Camille and Quill chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I'll be waiting for more...
Black Goddess chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I LOVE THIS FIC! I agree that there are not enough Harry/Draco fics about. Put the rest up SOON!
m.shell chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
my greatest obstacle to enjoying harry/draco slash has always been the pesky question of how they got together, seeing as canonically they loathe each other. rhysenn, you did a wonderful job here of creating a credible backstory, and the atmospheric details are delicious. i can't wait for the next part!
Marvolo chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Wow! That was amazing! I also love H/D (both of them), and I even have the shipper button as my avatar on Cheetachat! I'd be happy to beta-read for you. My email is .
Cindelius chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
This was probably the best H/D fic that I've read! Unlike others, this one makes sense and flows logically. Nice job of keeping the characters in-character, even though it is slash, and great transitions between points of view. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next part (you will continue this, right?).
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I think it is a wonderful story. But then again all of your stories are great. I can't wait to see Harry's reaction when he sees Draco in the light of day. Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79