Reviews for Dribs and Drabs
Inudaughter chapter 21 . 1/29/2007
Wow, this is incredible writing!
Queen of Koorime chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
Wow, it has been almost four years since the last time I submitted a review to anyone. I randomly went on to today, and when I saw that this collection had been updated, I had to read it. I had forgotten how wonderful your short stories were! I love them all; they're fabulous. I especially like Twilight Garden, it's absolutely beautiful. Keep writing always!

-Queen of Koorime
Glass Dragon chapter 21 . 5/8/2006
Aw, how cute...
QueenTatooine chapter 21 . 5/1/2006
Very nice. Looking forward to more.

QueenTatooine
Mini Nicka chapter 21 . 4/30/2006
Excellent I loved it!
orangepencils chapter 21 . 4/30/2006
aw that was cute!
Ks-Starshine chapter 20 . 4/19/2006
Wow! This story took a turn I didn't expect! You mention her first kiss, then love, then marriage and I get swept up in a romantic theme, then I get to the end. I have to admit I was still completely caught up in the romanticisim, but my jaw dropped and I felt like I had been punched in the gut! Altogether, though it ws a wonderful story! I love it! Well done to the tenth degree!

On another note, how are things going with your publishing of the "Broadway baby" series? I remember mention of this at one time or another. Just wondered. Thanks! Keep writing!
Dea Mariella chapter 20 . 4/17/2006
wow...for a little drabble, i like this one. the beginning was so cute...and then it ended so differently. to paraphrase jadewing's transcending a dynasty "look at that cute little kitten OH MY GOD IT JUST RIPPED MY HAND OFF!" it was that kind of reaction...but not so severe...(*grins)

it takes talent to put so much emotion into so few words. i applaud you.

Dea-chan
QueenTatooine chapter 20 . 4/17/2006
Sad but well written. Very good job.

QueenTatooine
Mini Nicka chapter 20 . 4/16/2006
Don' get much sadder to they but it was well done.
Glass Dragon chapter 19 . 4/16/2006
Very shocking. I did wonder how she was able to dig out of her grave like that. I guess it still haunts her. Poor Sango. Everybody has their nightmares. Or memories, in Sango's case. Scary!
Glass Dragon chapter 20 . 4/16/2006
Woah. That's really depressing. but cool.
enriya chapter 20 . 4/16/2006
Ya! That was the best soo far!
orangepencils chapter 20 . 4/16/2006
wow deep and short. nice! 5/5
angelwingz21 chapter 20 . 4/16/2006
I like these one-shot thingies. -