Reviews for Of Dragons, Sorceresses and Prince Charmings
Omg! Love it! You rock at writing! Keep writing and you might be published
Backroads chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
Teehee. Poor Thunderbolt.
Backroads chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
Ooh, here's some girls! I like them, and in a way this chapter does fit. Or perhaps I'm just thinking ahead.
TrudiRose chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
This is a very fun story! I'm surprised to hear you say you're not a humorous writer - this is really funny. Each character interests me, and I like each one's little quirks. (My favorite line was the book "Being an Evil Witch for Dummies.") Very good start! Update soon!
Backroads chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
I sense the sarcasm there.

Great job
Ben Alexander chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Wow... this is very good so far... I like it! I think it is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.! I CAN NOT wait for Chapter 3! I have one suggestion though: instead of saying, "Bifocals she refused to get, as she was in denial that she was getting old," you should say, "Biofocals she refused to get, as she was in denial that she was getting on in years..." I think it would be FUNNIER, THAT way! I like this story, so far... and I LOVE the fact that Cinderella is overweight! You need to update THIS, and ALL of your other stories!
elfofeternity7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Hi! This sounds like a really cute story. I can't wait to see who the sorceress/evil witch will encounter and who she will give the potion to! Some parts in the beginning were corny, but the arthritis part was great! Keep it up and please continue reviewing my stories!
Backroads chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Oh dear. That's all I can say. And much laughter. Oh, but I'm excited for this one.
Not Yet 13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
this story has good potential, but what of the plot? will these charactors ever connect? what of the abused step-daughter?

plz update!
allara serasai chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
lol, yeah I know what you're talking about with the writer's block. lol, yeah it really is a lot like mixing Cinderella and the Frog Prince and your own personal spice into a computer and this is the result! Very cool.
Me Acorn and Somtimes Banana chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
LOL! It does remind me of Terry Pratchett! "How to become an Evil Witch for Dummies." *snickers* Hey, I'll probably be e-mailing everybody but...I'm taking my story down over the summer to totally re-write it cause it really needs it,lol! ; ) Anyway, it should be back up before school starts again...I hope...

"Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"