Reviews for Thank you, Kwikspell!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
These were great-I liked Flint's, Lucius', and Crabbe and Goyle's best.
mostlyvoidpartiallystars chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh my dear God, I was laughing so hard that I had trouble breathing! (And I think I collapsed a lung or two in the process...)

This was so hilarious and funny and perfect, and when I reached Percy "Weatherby"'s testimonial I fell off my chair in an uncontrollable laughing fit. (My mom was totally bewildered when she walked downstairs to find me nearly dying, gasping for breath and howling with laughter like a crazed lunatic...)

This totally sounds like something Fred and George would do! (Fred and George rock! :D)

I can just picture everyone's reactions when they read "their" quotes... Lucius Malfoy won't be pleased, and I don't think Snape will either... :l

The ending was utterly hilarious, too. "Kind of hard to miss a full, front page advert wouldn't you say?" Bloody brilliant! (Hee hee I used a British term...)

God this was just so funny and perfect! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
...I love this. Really love this.

I can just imagine everyone's reactions to reading their testimonials... While Harry, at least, would be laughing himself sick, almost everyone else would basically be howling in anger. Well, some of them would join in the laughter until their name showed up, and would laugh again after they had a while to calm down...

Hey, Harry's even sounds like something he'd actually say... Maybe Fred and George clued their financial backing into what was going on, and he gave them his quote? I could see that.

Well written. Fun read.
xxCullenxx96 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
! This is simply hilarious XD :D
slasher454 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is hilarious! Great work :)
to silly to think of one chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
lovely and funny as hell! Tis great I love the one about blaise...
Quills 'N Ink chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This is very funny.
jaderook chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Generally, I have absolutely no problem with people not liking what I write. I do it for me and if others happen to like it as well, then great. I love concrit b/c I would like to think that it contributes to helping make me a better writer. However, why in blue blazes would anyone find it even remotely cute to review a fic that they haven't even bothered to read? You are not only wasting my time, but yours.
dottyinthebrain chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Okay.

WHY DO THEY THANK KWIKSPELL!

No, you see, I only read the title. I was too bored (and uninterested) to read the actual story.

So? WHY?
Oku Moku chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Definantly full of humor! Though the ending was a bit confusing to me, and most likely me alone, I must say any Forge fan would find this a good read! ;)
MaiBlack chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I thought it was bloody brilliant. I was pretending I was British for a second.
smexy-lifeguard chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Funny, lmao.
HermioneBallerina chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Brilliant and witty!
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
That was hysterical! Keep writing!
Useless Art chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This story is hilarious, and very original; I've never read or heard of another like it. I especially like the testimonial from Crabbe and Goyle- it sounds just like them. Excellent work!