Reviews for Memory Lane
Alzbeta Batoriova chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
What luck to find a GOOD fic for Yuli! I liked his insights on the Warlords and his reflections of them are believable and normal. He went through a lot as a child, and it's a shame a lot of RW fans don't understand this and thus, bash the poor squirt. Great story, keep up the good work.
Doku Masho chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I’ve always wondered how he felt about the Warlords. It’s understandable that he still harbors some hatred for them. And strangely, that sense of humor seems to almost intensify his feelings about the Warlords. Even though this is only a fanfic, I feel as though I can stop wondering about it now. Great work, as usual!

Cheers,

Doku Masho
Shin-no-Nekochan chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
*nodding approvingly* Very nice. Even though you told this from 20-year-old Yuli's perspective, everything made sense for his character, even though it was only the child version of him that we have come to know. I was particularly intrigued by his thoughts on the Warlords, as I had somehow assumed you would make him favorable towards them. However, the thoughts you presented made a great deal of sense as well. Kudos to you for a nice little one-shot. ~Fruchan o / Shin-No-Nekochan
MorganRay chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I liked this very insightful story about Yuli. There's not many of them. However, anything you write is always beautifully written and passionate, flowing with both love and hate.
mystress jade chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
da bomb
Canyon 315 chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Anubis was 17? *purr* Blows away all the 17 year olds I know. *ahem* Really nice fic, you really got into Yuli's mind. All in all, he's not a bad kid, and I'm glad you wrote about that.
Izumi Ryu chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
About time I ran into a Yuli fic like this. This is the type of thing that makes me wonder why people bash Yuli in the first place. What did he do to deserve it?

As short as this is, it's actually an interesting enough take on Yuli's thoughts. No child should have to go through what he did.
Once Upon a Labyrinth chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
It's sad, but true. Yuli did have to grow up before he was ready. I think that you captured Yuli as he might have thought. Since there aren't too many Yuli stories.
deathbyHELL02 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
hey izzy!it's sango!great job i like it*glomps*it's cool!*runs in circles*
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I can understand where Yuli is coming from. If I had gone through what he had, I would consider myself an adult before my time. And if I had to have anyone interceed with me when my time came, I would be honored to have the Ronins and Anubis do so.