Reviews for The Search
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
LOL. I seriously love this story.

“Well, it’s nice to know the brood is hereditary. So do you want to hear this or would you rather do the whole Me Man me bigger stronger then little girl routine?” Buffy says.

You have Buffy's voice down perfectly.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
its kl but the connor/dawn pairing made me ctinge it was just horible thats the worst pairing i have ever seen on ATVS or BTVS seriously its horible, it may have something to do with how much i really hate dawn but i don't think so the pairing is so corny and twisted its really sick and because of the relationship of angel and buffy it makes the dawn/connor pairing even worse, i mean hypothetically is buffy and angel got married (sounds ridiculous but i'm using it as a metaphor for my meaning) if they did that would make connor like dawns nephew-in-law or something like that, it means that since buffy and angel are deeply in love there relationship means that any relationship between connor and dawn would be like incest, and sorry but i find that just gross! plus Dawn is such a winy little brat anyway and she is dumb as a post!
Tariq chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
It was OK!
BAshipper chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I like the story, a true play on what happened between seasons. Surprisingly, I also liked the conner and dawn thing.
puckish pixie chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
i know it's fin but please write another chap also Gunn and Fred should be 2gether at this time shouldn't they and it not shouldn't she still have an objection about Gunn paying off the debt?
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I like this story except for the part where Dawn runs off with Connor. You'd think after that mess with that vampire boyfriend and her insane crush on Spanky, she'd know better than to run off with some boy she just met. You remind me of just how much I hated her on the show. :(
Dhot chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Great Story! Please update! :D Can't wait to see how it all turns out!.. Gd luck... :)