Reviews for Don't Forget
animecats01 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Another common misspelling is Vato's last name. It's spelled falman, with an L. besides that, the story's great! Poor Roy though!ill the end that is...)
animecats01 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I don't know how many people have said this already, but it's spelled Resembool. After seeing years worth of misspellings, I can finally tell someone ow to spell it.
Dementra chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
what does 'hagane' mean?
sakuravision chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
hajimemashite means 'how do you do' it was one of the first things I learned in my Japanese class and yes it is used for a first meeting but I wanted to tell you the translaion.
Kume-Angel of Re chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
That was amazing! I love you! You win at life!xDD

-shot-

Interesting fic, though. Love

Sami
Iniysa chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
I enjoyed reading this story...even if it is SLASH. I am really not a slash fan but most of the good fics for FMA seem to be SLASH. I'm breaking down and reading them, then just skimming over the more slashy parts. Anyways, good work!

Lauren
VyxenSkye chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
You know, Risembool is spelled... well, like I just spelled it. I'm a member of the Risembool Rangers, so I gotta know these things! Sorry if that seemed concieted... Just to let you know... Like the fic, I'll keep reading now!

Much love, ja ne!
Amber chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
I really liked it. It kept my attention which is hard to do and I was smiling and laughing at the end. You really captured them all so well.
Shiri Matakami chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
i just wanted to say that this was a wonderful story, and was very well written and it should have at least 100 more reviews than it has already.

it is the first story that i have read that has a good armor al to a human al. _ i like the idea that he had to give up the memory of one person.

i was expeting the story to have a speedy make-up and solution to the problem, but i was really surprised by how good it was written. it wasn't speedy at all. though i will say that this would have been a much better story if you streched it out more (i wanted to read more ;p, it was such an interesting consept you have going)

i wish more people would come up with their own ideas about what Ed had to give up to get Al back (i totally HATE the ending to FMA and the movie, i have not read the books but i am going too)

Ed and Roy were made for each other _

hope to read more of your wonderful stories!

Shiri Matakami

Lord of Fish
Air Bender Yutakia chapter 9 . 3/6/2006
I thought it was a really good story. Especially the end with Ed and Roy XD
triggerhappy chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
o_o KAWAII!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
WHAT? interesting very very interesting beginning:D
Henley chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
Oh...this was absolutely beautiful! I loved it! I noticed that Ed and Envy were almost like friends, though, I'm wondering what's up with it. I can kind of understand it though! Great story!
Henley chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
OMG! THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!
yaoilovershiro chapter 9 . 5/19/2005