Reviews for Sand's Fire
Oh man, they better run out of the . LOL
sara chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
love the story
sara chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
i love it come on write more.
amandana chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
This could be a good story BUT it does mean you have to review more than once every two years or something please review soon :D
face chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
i thought lemon was male male and lime was female female..? w/e..
Stars for Tears chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
interesting, please update soon
sakura-dream chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
*whistles* damn, that was foxy i know it's been awhile since this has been updated, but i really like the story thus far and hope you continue it.
blueeyesbakura chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
Please write more pretty please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please PLEASE!
Seductive Extinction chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Hehe, nice story. Keep up the good work.
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
Man! Just after one night they got caught! What bad luck...But I gotta know what happens! Malik and You Malik, what will become of them!
Marik chan chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
Aw!

So cute! Seto was pretty mean anyways! But what is Yami going to do? Or worst Ishizu! O my god her brother is dead! And Marik is in love with Yami Marik! And he just killed Seto! A high priest! Gods...what will they do now? Will they run away and become lovers? Or will they except their fate?

The story is getting really good! Must read more! Please update soon!
Aisha with Issues chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
It's a good story. I don't like the fact that you killed Seto (seth) But it's a good story none the less... Anyway pleasea finish it up, and remember. that's why the coat lifted him up.
candiebry chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
This is so good!_Continue, next chapter soon please!_
squigglything chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
Carmen5: ah my god! yami malik killed seto! o.0 o0o0o0o0 w0nder what they'll d0 next? update again ok? please!

Nemrac: bye bye!
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Ooh, interesting! I like. Yami Malik to the rescue, lol. Tsk. tsk. tsk. Yugi's a tattle taler and he told Seto first, how interesting! Till next time.