Reviews for Secret Crush
Annie ray chapter 51 . 10/14/2017
It took you 10 years and you finally gave up. I will always love this and wish how you would have ended it. It was amazing from the start can’t say ending because it was never complete.
fairyofdreames chapter 51 . 6/6/2016
I came back and started reading again this story. I stopped reading it because I had to wait for the update and it was killing me(not patient I know) I read the whole thing again please keep going with the story I really love it :)
fairyofdreames chapter 23 . 6/6/2016
Nice chapter can't wait to see what happens man apocalypse and Jean now that's trouble.
fairyofdreames chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Awesome story hope keep updating
I have gone to heaven chapter 51 . 7/26/2015
It has been such a long time sence your last updated I am biginning to lose hope. Please won't you update again. I really need to see this wonderful story done.
angellanger1 chapter 51 . 4/23/2015
I think this story is still as good as when it started and I can't wait to read what happens next!
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 51 . 4/12/2015
Please update soon!
Mark C chapter 51 . 8/3/2014
Can't believe that it's been a year. Still, nice to have an update.

I enjoyed how you had Scott and Spider-Man talk about Veil and coming to the conclusion to get the Professor to get any info out of her. It was also nice to see the growing respect Scott had for the wallcrawler.

Not at all surprised that you had Sinister see that he could be a target. Got a kick out of how he needled Magda here. The dislike between them is shown well here and that could be their downfall.

It'll be interesting to see where things go from here.
Ryromaniac chapter 51 . 8/2/2014
Love the new chapter! So glad that you updated...I can't wait to read what you have planned next!
D.Torres chapter 51 . 8/2/2014
As always, I eagerly await your updates as very few people write XM Evolution anymore.
Elena Alarian chapter 51 . 8/2/2014
I have missed your story very much. I'm waiting for the next chapter. Love Lena
Guest chapter 50 . 5/18/2014
I am here! Update
Bee chapter 50 . 11/22/2013
I'm still reading!
Ryromaniac chapter 50 . 8/11/2013
I love it...so glad you're back and updating again! I can't wait to read more soon!
Mark C chapter 50 . 8/11/2013
Was a little surprised to see Spider-Man as part of Cyclop's team but with Reed and Sue apart of it, it makes more sense. I did enjoy that part especially since with was the wallcrawler who spotted Veil. So there appears to be some action coming up soon. Looking forward to it.

I enjoyed the scene at the mansion, especially the last part between Rogue and Warren.