Reviews for Yume
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I won't forget you...do you think those are true? Can their love survive? How can they love each other? Ah, the beauty of love. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Maliya chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
very good
Hailey Westerholdt chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
oh,that was so cute, Hao protecting little Yoh!I dunno...anyhow it really touched me ;

This was really a wonderfull fic and Id love to read more chapters of it!
MEEPER chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like this one too! meep

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meeper

*YOU have been meeped*
Tessen Kurasigama chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Kawaii! i love it XD
sugarskies chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Aw... ;~; I loved the ending.

I loved how you portrayed Hao's soft side in this fic. You should make a multi-chaptered fic out of this! It's a really, really good idea! _ If not, may I have persmission to do so? ;~; E-mail me with the answer, please! If you let me, I'll give you complete credit in every chapter of the fic; and I'll credit you in the summary, of course.
QianYun chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
It's very interesting, when I think about it, the beginning, except for a few parts, could be taken for something that sets in the normal world. Except how...yeah, never mind, it's defintely an AU. I already told you this, but I have nothing else to say.. I actually thought this to be pretty pointless. But then I pondered (did you notice I'm using this a lot today?) and I realized, the way I'm thinking right now, all the fanfics I've read are pointless, so you can forget what I said. Nevertheless, I liked Hao's POV. There wasn't really anythign outstanding that showed it was him, but when you know that it's Hao, it flows together. So this was pretty decent. Not the most interesting thing you've written, but it's pretty sweet. Not bad.