Reviews for Family Ties
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Well, I guess it's good to see Jack and Richard have some sort of closure. And I'm glad he finally started to feel bad after all he did. But I still don't like him. LOL First impressions and all that. However, this story, as per the usual, was amazing! ... I think I'm starting to run out of them :(
pacificbluegirl chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
I thought I had already reviewed this but I guess I haven't... anyway it rocks! Just what I needed to read and not too much in any way. Thanks for a great fic.

/Malin
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
That was a good story. Quite interesting really.
dreamofdesire chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
Yay, I'm back! I had lots of fun. I met some really cute kids from Ireland. Anyways, it's great to come back and have all of these stories updated. I'm glad Richard and Jack made-up. Once Upon A Time In Mexico was really weird, but I liked it. Johhny Depp makes have no eyes look good! LOL!
JackFan2 chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
“Can’t let you have all the fun,
LaVieSansAmour chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
You're right, I did name everyone except for the person who got shot. Funny world, ain't it. You were thinking about getting rid of that line, I can't believe you. It has to be one of the best and funniest I've read in a long time. Anyways, I like a lot that you decided to have Jack and Richard come to an equal... umm, status, I guess. I'm glad they didn't make up, cause that woulda been a bit unbelievable, if you catch my drift? So you saw the Once Upon A Time In Mexico, huh? Have you seen the first one, cause I think that you may like it better if you saw the other one. There is no Johnny in it, but it's called Desperado (I think). And no, I didn't sleep this entire time, I had to get up every once in a while to check and see if you'd updated. lol. Well I'm off mate, to my own world. Cya another day.

-Rachel

(Did you notice that I didn't mention Ana once in this whole review, until now... umm well, but now doesn't really count, does it? Ah well... I'm gonna shut-up now :)
KittyKat chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Ooh good chappie! The cliffie is killing me...can't wait until you update! The question is...who got shot? Love your story!

Update soon,

-Kat-
Savvy Rum Drinker chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
*gasp* Did he shoot poor Jack? Or did Richard step in the way? I hope not. . . . My friend and I are huge Jack pian/torture/comfort fans! PLEASE ADD MORE PAIN!
JackFan2 chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
WHOOP! Wonderful chapter. Aw...poor Jack but he still manages to get Ana away safely. Oh, but what a cliffer to end all cliffers!

Well, sorry about the review for chapter 6. I postede one, but the evil ate it and then refused to let me try again! gr

At any rate, nice chapter and update as soon as possible!
LaVieSansAmour chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
AH! No, please don't let it be Jack. Anyone but Jack! Make it be Emily or even Richard or the judge for goodness sake. ANYBODY BUT JACK! *burst into tears* Please? Sorry for the outburst, but I get very protective over my Jacky (MINE!). lol. I'm so glad that Jack and Ana got together in this chappy. They haven't seen one another in a while now, I was starting to get worried. And yea for Will, he helped break Ana out. I'm so happy that he is now expanding from his 'Goody good character'. I love the line Jack says to Ana:

“Look wha’ ‘appens when we’re apart a few days, Ana Maria, we get clingy.
dreamofdesire chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
I'm really glad you updated when you did! I don't think I could go a whole week w/out the computer and reading your stories. Who just got shot? I hope it wasn't Jack. As much fun as it is to torture him, he's already in pretty bad condition. Update when you can. Here's hoping that I can get a hold of my dad's laptop.
dreamofdesire chapter 6 . 7/10/2004
That would be totally awesome if I got payed to write down my insanity. It would be like 3,0 pages. Richard basicaly helped kill Jack's dad. That is horrible! I'm not gonna be able to read or review your story for like a week cuz I'm working at a camp. If I can bring a lap top, I will read your story. Update whenever
LaVieSansAmour chapter 6 . 7/9/2004
Yes another one already, and here I thought I would actually have to wait a whole 24 hours for an update, I should have known better with you. You have to be the fastest idea-making person i know, and typer too! That is most definetly not a bad thing. No Ana in this chappy, I'm worried that the Pratts are gonna do something crazy soon. Specifically with Ana since Jack seems to be pretty well surrounded at the moment. HOLY CRAP! I think I just made my computer REALLY mad, cause I swear a spark ust flew out at me. Maybe I'm just tired or something... Anyways I'll entertain myself somehow while I'm waiting for the new chapter. Bye!

JackFan2 chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
*stands applauding*.. Great chapter! Very good job! Lots of angst and um.. well.. pain *wonders if Julie shouldn't see a shrink* and still the rift between Commodore and pirate Captain gets wider! Oyi!

Aw you put in Murtogg and Mullroy! I loved them in the movie. I'm currently trying to write them into the 2nd part of my story, Duty and Honor. It's not been easy though. Those two tend to get off on tangents and next thing I know I've got 2 pages of dialogue between'm. *slaps head* Oyi. Not easy to reign those two in.

Loved that realization of the scar Richard had when he saw the scar on Jack's head. You really are doing nicely with the tension between those two. The flashback of when Richard met Jonathan was very VERY well done!

Well, mate. Sorry to hear about the other painter in your family. Very sorry. I'm more of a sketcher and can only sketch horses, but I lost my Aunt 8 years ago and she was our painter and was supposed to teach me. Just like your family member, mine too is in a better place.

Take care, friend.
LaVieSansAmour chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
Long one mate! I was gonna scream at you about Jack getting captured, but he's out so you saved yourself there. lol. Man o' man that Douglass Pratt and his sister are messing with the trial big time, and I'm gonna be pissed if Ana has to go with them. I loved your flashback with JAck's father and Richard. Jack's daddy sounds just like Jack himself, or should I say Jack sounds like his dad... hm? I'm curious to know how Jack got that scar on his head from Richard (you haven't explained that yet, have you? Did I miss that somewhere along the way?) Well, aside form Jack being okay soon, I only have one wish left, I think... I hope that Ana gets close enough to kick Douglass Pratt where it counts (if you catch my drift) _ He sure as hell deserves it! Talk to ya after your next chappy!

Oh and I'm sorry to hear about your relative, and the funeral and all, it's a shame.