Reviews for Tara Inside
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I liked this story as well! I like the idea of Tara connecting with ONE member of her family, and when her mother died, it made sense that she would move away not long after. I enjoyed the writing style and did not spot any glaring grammatical errrors.

Thanks!

Bookish
JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
made me sad :(

great fic though
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Short and sweet, the former being lamentable, the latter being your talent. Lovely.
ashofglass chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
OMG! I cried!
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
What a beuatiful story! I really like any fics with Tara but espically about Tara and her family. This was excellent. I liked the way that Tara's mother showed her how beuatiful she was.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Sweet with going overboard.
Ally Le Fey chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was cute, awesome story. I love your Tori stories.
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very sweet! I can definitely see Tara like this.
ap chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
What can I say but, wow! Very well done.
Little Lab Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Touching. Angsty but sweet in all the right places.
mistymidnight chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
That was just awesome. I was getting teary eyed in the middle there. What else can I say? It was awesome. (Now I've been reduced to repetitive compliments. That's what your writing does to me. ) )
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Oh, that's so Tara. I miss her! Donny's such a little snot. Luckily she had her mother there.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This was really great. I have always loved Tara. This is a sweet moment as promised.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Poor Tara. She & her mother really have it badly, don't they? Didn't anyone in the Buffy/Angelverse have a good childhood? Maybe Fred. . .
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
aw. you'll end up making me like tara!

S.