Reviews for Phoenix and Unicorn
phantomlady13 chapter 38 . 6/6
That's wonderful. Wow, they're sooooooooo sweet.
AliceCullen3 chapter 38 . 6/1
LOVE IT!
Katebrito14 chapter 1 . 4/25
I like the start of it. 1chapter down 37 to go
Lisette Snow chapter 38 . 3/12
a lovely story thanks
CosmicCaiti chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Really enjoying the story so far! You do have a few grammatical things, for example Draco most likely wants his tongue pierced not his thong! Lol! Perhaps you could use a beta? 3
Alpha Omega Phobia chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Hey I have a Drarry powerful and wise story if you wanna hear just PM
Fandommember chapter 38 . 11/17/2014
Please fix the ending. It seems to have had a major typo and should have read "and they all lived happily ever after". DONT YOU DARE TELL ME THAT THEY DIED. EVEN IF IT WAS LONG AFTER THE FIC ENDED. THEY LIVE HAPPILY.
Katie chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
I love your stories! I've read them all over and over again
one.direction.percy.jackson.27 chapter 38 . 3/23/2014
I really like all your stories - I was wondering where Merlin's Legacy went because I was reading it but it got deleted! I could not contact you any other way so sorry.
witchmom chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
just FYI it is not thong it is spelled tongue...
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
should have made it so both could get pregnant and made both of them pregnant . a sub harry is amazing i don't see harry being dominate i see dray as a dominate
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 38 . 12/23/2013
It is a great fic, but I think to have made an overdose of marshmallow and honeyed things along the way lol! We already know what is going to take place, but it does not prevent us from reading the continuation.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 38 . 8/27/2013
cute really liked it.
OMG.WTF.BBQ.DERP.O-o chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
No the horror! Draco is not a gemini any more. What kind of twisted reality is this?... okay now that that is out of the way, I really like the story so far.
Mashkai30 chapter 38 . 3/21/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!