Reviews for Phoenix and Unicorn
StormyFireDragon chapter 18 . 6/3
Umm ok. So it's spelled basilisk. Also, I thought you might like to know that all 3 of them are older than Harry. Hermione, Ronald, Draco and then Harry. Hermione was almost in the year ahead of them because she missed the deadline by a few days. Draco was born in June. According to lexicon, Harry is the youngest of his yearmates. Neville is a day older.
StormyFireDragon chapter 8 . 6/3
May I suggest that you get a beta for your stories? I thought last chapter it was just a typo, but the image of 2 pairs of underwear wrestling gives me a laugh. You keep putting thong and thongs when it's tongue and tongues. Great story so far.
Kyren Caedes chapter 8 . 4/17
Oh my gods, I was wondering earlier what you meant by Draco wanting his 'thong' pierced! I don't know why Draco and Harry would kiss with a piece of clothing that a girl wears to not have an underwear line when wearing leggings and skinny jeans and acts as normal undies that go into the ass crack. I really think you meant 'tongue'. That was a funny spelling mistake, though. Thank you for multiple laughs.
This story was so amazingly beautiful! I almost cried when I read the ending;( I finally read a fanfic where the deaths were beautiful instead of sad! Amazing story, thank you for sharing!:))))
Sky Art chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
Thong Pireced I didn't know you could do that!
Cherri chapter 38 . 8/15/2016
MY TEARS THEY WONT STOP!
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
not sure why, but your typo for 'tongue' makes it kinda hard to read through thr story
love love love kxz chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
You mean tongues
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 5/25/2016
So much for keeping secrets lol.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 5/25/2016
Awesome.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
at least they only gave three months to deal with the magic issue and hopefully Yule covers some of that time. Depending on what date it is Draco should have had the child before the usual end of year match with the Dark Lord. Since they are married would that make them both emancipated?
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
That's about all they would need now. I wonder if the two kings new this since they would have known about Dracos ability to bear children but never said anything to either boy.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
I'm surprised that they never realized Sirius was there nor any of the animals either? You would think that Siriys would have said something about his godson getting married at sixteen with no witnesses or even acknowledging it to anyone. The two kings should have realizesd that the three guardians would find out since they new about the upcoming wedding...they knew about the Chambers being available for training.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
Are you sure they are going to be able to wait the two weeks? With no witnesses how us the Ministry going to recognize the marriage?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
Isn't the Chambers an unplottable area like ROR? At least they don't have to deal with sluggish.