Reviews for Phoenix and Unicorn
Katie chapter 2 . 4/7
I love your stories! I've read them all over and over again
one.direction.percy.jackson.27 chapter 38 . 3/23
I really like all your stories - I was wondering where Merlin's Legacy went because I was reading it but it got deleted! I could not contact you any other way so sorry.
witchmom chapter 9 . 1/25
just FYI it is not thong it is spelled tongue...
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 14 . 1/12
should have made it so both could get pregnant and made both of them pregnant . a sub harry is amazing i don't see harry being dominate i see dray as a dominate
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 38 . 12/23/2013
It is a great fic, but I think to have made an overdose of marshmallow and honeyed things along the way lol! We already know what is going to take place, but it does not prevent us from reading the continuation.
beauty0102 chapter 38 . 8/27/2013
cute really liked it.
OMG.WTF.BBQ.DERP.O-o chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
No the horror! Draco is not a gemini any more. What kind of twisted reality is this?... okay now that that is out of the way, I really like the story so far.
Mashkai30 chapter 38 . 3/21/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Catinamouse chapter 38 . 2/20/2013
this is one of the best stories i have read so far
i want to see a fallow up on it
GintareLT chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Okay I'm so torn right now, the plot is very interesting and I really want to read more and find out what happens but your writing style is horrid. I'm sorry to say this and now I sound like a horrible person and my oppinion should mean nothing to you, maybe I'm just picky when it comes to drarry stories, but I really couldn't read one more word of it...
Catdays67 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love this chapter its wonderful!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 26 . 9/18/2012
EEEK!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
FIFTH protector?
Okay, just how many 'protectors' are there?
Talitha Clearwater chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
Hmmm, Sirius's magic is off and Harry has a feeling like the one you get before something big happens...is Sirius pregnant?
TheOnlyMaraudette chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Crustasius Curse?! Really?! You gave me quite a laugh with that!... Oh, wow, lovely, Harry's powers seem awesome! But taking in count the description in the prologue, I prefer the Unicorn Lord... His clothes. Sirius, or at least the rebellious part of Sirius, would be so damn proud of his clothes. And I'm pretty sure Mrs. Weasley will react in a... loud way.