Reviews for Phoenix and Unicorn
Sky Art chapter 5 . 11/5
Thong Pireced I didn't know you could do that!
Cherri chapter 38 . 8/15
MY TEARS THEY WONT STOP!
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 8 . 8/3
not sure why, but your typo for 'tongue' makes it kinda hard to read through thr story
love love love kxz chapter 8 . 6/2
You mean tongues
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 5/25
So much for keeping secrets lol.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 5/25
Awesome.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 5/25
at least they only gave three months to deal with the magic issue and hopefully Yule covers some of that time. Depending on what date it is Draco should have had the child before the usual end of year match with the Dark Lord. Since they are married would that make them both emancipated?
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 5/25
That's about all they would need now. I wonder if the two kings new this since they would have known about Dracos ability to bear children but never said anything to either boy.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 5/25
I'm surprised that they never realized Sirius was there nor any of the animals either? You would think that Siriys would have said something about his godson getting married at sixteen with no witnesses or even acknowledging it to anyone. The two kings should have realizesd that the three guardians would find out since they new about the upcoming wedding...they knew about the Chambers being available for training.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 5/25
Are you sure they are going to be able to wait the two weeks? With no witnesses how us the Ministry going to recognize the marriage?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/25
Isn't the Chambers an unplottable area like ROR? At least they don't have to deal with sluggish.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 5/25
How did Draco gave clothes and his school supplies if he escaped the manor with just the clothes he had on his back? Why doesn't Sirius boot Narcissa out of the Black Family to protect Draco?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/25
So let's start the day of with a bang then dead silence. Wonder if they will get Draco out of Slytherin to protect him?
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/25
I'm surprised the Goblins don't try to help Draco at sixteen he could get emancipated since his father was kissed and his mother is a death eater and pretty much tried to kill him .
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 5/25
How are they both going to grow and change with new powers but no one notice?