Reviews for Casa Piedemonte
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
this is a good, scary story. to think that monsters like that still exist, do exist-creeps me the fuckout and makes me sick.
sterno chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
WOW!WHAT A REALLY GOOD STORY AND SO WELL WRITTEN. YOU WROTE THIS IN 2004 AND EVEN TODAY HUMAN SLAVERY IS ALIVE AND THRIVING-HOW SAD!ADD CHILDREN AND THE SEX TRADE AND EVEN WORSE TO FAHTOM. I CAN NOT WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR WORK. I JUST STARTED READING SENTINEL FANFICTION AND STILL WATCHING THE SHOW! THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING!
Lighthouse Hunter chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
What an interesting idea about something as simple as a picture on a milk carton and how it turned Blair's world upside down. It was well written and interesting from start to finish. I just love your stories. I enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed Beach House. You've got an amazing imagination. Thank you for writing it.
Sioux99 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hi

Over the last couple of days, thanks to a rotten head cold, I've found and had time to read all your Sentinel stories. I just wanted to say I have really enjoyed them all, especially the longer ones.

Regards

Sioux
Kanui d'Astor chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
wow, just wow. This was a great fic! From the beginning to the end, you're completely taken in the action. It is absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Scherizade chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I really enjoyed this. Ever since the SciFi channel stopped showing reruns of The Sentinel, I've had to get my fix via fanfiction.

I'm exhausted now, but tomorrow starts the weekend, which means I can track down every single story you've ever read and devour them in one sitting.

I'm obsessive like that.
Arnie1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That was an excellent story. Livingston was awful and got what he deserved - poor Blair though. Loved Mrs. Janet Eggplant as well!
Ragnhild chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Only one thing to say: WOW!

Great story. I look forwards to reading more from you.