Reviews for Eye of the Storm
Weirdcraz24 chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
luv the story! please update soon!
Lady Macbeth10 chapter 14 . 6/26/2005
I read your ff from the top, it's not letting me go to bed actually. PLEASE update as soon as possible.
Ladyship8686 chapter 13 . 6/24/2005
No! Please! I really like your story the way it is. I'm not a big fan of "Snape is Harry's father" stories. I think a mutual friendship would be better.
Tijiya chapter 14 . 6/24/2005
Oh boy, this is getting better and better!

I so love this story and I can't wait for you to update!

Please update asap!

Ja!
leggylover03 chapter 13 . 6/24/2005
It doesn't bother me, and I cannot wait for Snape to lighten up on Harry some. so update soon!
sweets2 chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
Interesting story. I like it so far. As for Snape being Harry's biological father if it can be done in a way that hasn't been over done I'm not against it totally. As long as it is in a new way from the normal..(I was impersonating James Potter, or Lilly and I had an affair.)
americanpie chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
Its kinda bothing me...what about his new legal guardian?
esmeralda chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
hey i like your story and yes make severus harry's biological father. please update soon.
Felinity chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
I like the idea of Snape being Harry's biological father! You shouldn't care if anyone is bothered by the idea. This is your story, not theirs; and you can never write a story that makes every single person happy. So go ahead and write what YOU want; if anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to read it.
serena23 chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
That was a great chapter. I love reading where Severus and Harry are real father and son. Would Harr and Sev have a good relationship after the truth came out?
leggylover03 chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
Loved the chapter, please update soon
The Bonnie chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
REAL FATHER!
starangel2106 chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
good chapter. Ah summer with Snape. fun fun. :D please continue
Muirgen Monet chapter 10 . 4/29/2005
Good story! Keep updating. (please) I love Harry/ Snape father/son stories! Keep up the good work!
USA-Jeanette chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
Great story... keep it up.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »