Reviews for Eye of the Storm
wwwendy chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
So, is Ann & Pende one & the same? If not, how did Ann know that the order was tipped off? Who sent Sev the note? I admit, I'm hooked. Write more, I'll wait (although tomorrow would be good for me)
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Lucius was so close. Will he figure that Snape told the Order. I got to know so update soon
AuroraAbbie Snape chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Another great chapter! Keep going with it. I love Remus and Severus always going at it! Great to read. Update soon. Love from, Abbie )
Gina chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Great story!
leggylover03 chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
good chapter more please!
AuroraAbbie Snape chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
um..interesting. Keep going with it. Its good so far. Can't wait for more! Love from, Abbie )
starangel2106 chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
20pts. (10 for first chappie for starting it 5 for the rest for continueing. My way of rewarding authors?) I don't know what I think at the moment. Not bad looks like it'll be good but I'll need more to judge. And what about Harry? I mean Sev just left him. Can't wait for more! :)
leggylover03 chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
That was a good chapter and I hope you update soon!
wolfawaken chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
Goddess! to short, I hate cliff hanger. Love the story can find no faults. Putting you on my list so I can read more
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
so far so good more please
Anspe chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Ahh! Write more! :D and quickly! *waits at computer*
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Interesting start.
Kitty chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Harry is always in trouble...sigh...still good can't wait for more
Kitty chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Hey this is good. Poor Sirius...
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
if the prologe and the 1st chapter is as good as these I will be looking forward to read the rest,So hurry up to write more.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6