Reviews for Interrupted Passion
XxMotleyCrueFanxX chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I want more... But it's nearly been what, 10 years since this was posted? ( Gah! Dx
ReedusIsMyGod chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
You HAVE to keep going with this! I wanna know what happens when they get some privacy! You aren't the only twisted Boondock fan out there ;)
magenta chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I know this is a really old story and you probably won't even see it but I thought it was quite lovely.
tonks-666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
So, I realize that you probably aren't on the sight much anymore, but I LOVE this! I love the way you end it! It deffinitely makes it sound possible, like, it could've happened. I love it!
Civil-Raven chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Mmm...THAT WAS SO SEXY! And even though there aren't alot of BDS fans out there, I think we make up for the lack of._
Lilian Cass chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was great! You kept it on cue with the movie! :D
xlizardbreath chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was written really well.
Made sense and tied in to the movie.
Wonderful job. :3
calhale chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
loved loved loved it. I'm totally never going to be able to watch that scene the same way ever agian.. YEY
Is Mise chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
it was great love! perfect!
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Yummy yum yum. I love this bit of slashiness. Great setting and amazing idea

xoxo
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh, this was lovely. I liked this. :3 There two together are...amazing. Great job capturing the scene~
MJD chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I'm reviewing! I am a huge boondock saints fan, like, beyond huge, and one of the only things i can think of when i watch the movie is how cool it would be if Connor and Murphy were twincestual. I love this fic because it really accurately captures a) the hypothetical gayness of them, and b) their actual personalities.

well done, mate.

XP

tell me, in that scene where they're cauterizing the bullet wounds with the iron and they're doing connor's leg, doesn't it seem twincestuous when he reaches behind and grabs murph's hair? i've always thought that scene conveys so much raw emotion... it's awesome.

XOXOXOX
nofar livne chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
heya!

first thing.. in the movie Rocco's "friends" come in the apartment after murph hangs the phone after talking to rocco. and only then when the two girls have fallen asleep connor takes a look at their money and murph goes over to the stove to light the cigarette and rocco rushes into the room.

but other than that little thing i loved your fic so much especialy when murph feels connor puting his hand around his hips and he leans back into hit touch. that was so cute and romantic. maybe when the girls have fallen asleep connor and murph go into the bed room and continu their actions but murph has to keep silents and so on and so on hehe me and my filthy mind. hope to stumble on more great fics bye
Jendang chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
wow. i thought i wanted to sleep with them both before, and somehow the idea of the two of them kissing and holding eachother, just managed to amp that up.

if you do write more i'll read and reveiw them. i think this is just amazing.
Jessy chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I think that you tied everything in amazingly... I'm completely obsessed with this movie! and it's an awesome fic!... so keep it up! you did very well!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »