Reviews for The Bartlet Dream
jerry.davey chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Ugh Leo is dead. Just a heads up. Here is my concern for Sam being this hard core Leo guy why wasn't he at his funeral? Why wouldn't that be when Josh approached him about a position in the new administration? Confusing!
Veridissima chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Really great fic
Love it
JennCorinthos chapter 8 . 10/19/2005
This was absolutely amazing... I love reading about what will happen once they leave the white house... This was great...

JENNIFER
Swift Quill chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Wow, great fic! I loved the concept of alma mater. Also, as a note to West Wing fan fic fans: I will be writing my own West Wing fan fic series. It will be called "Spangled Glory", and will be stories about exciting White House Events. Each fic will be approx. 20-30 chapters long, and the series will eventually have at least 10 parts to it. I will keep all content appropriate, with no coarse language or adult themes so that I may direct my series towards anyone. The first part will be released Monday afternoon. Thanks!
jasadin chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
Very nice conclusion. I like that he quoted CJ :)
Mary Kate113 chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
THis is really really good, i absolutly loved it.
kursk chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
Good chapter, I think that you missed say that Leos alma mater is Michigan.

Cant wait for a sequel to finally, hopefully they will be very happy.

Post more soon.
Mary Kate113 chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
I just found your story, and i have to say that i realy like it. I love the concept of each of the senior staffers, or those who worked closely to the president, giving speeches to their alma maters. Update soon!
jasadin chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
Im glad you wrote more!

Cant wait to see whats next.

Hm whos left...
kursk chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
Good chapter, maybe you could start round two (after all most of them attended 2 schools, like Josh: Harvard and Yale, Sam: Princeton and Duke, ...)

Update soon.
youknowyoulovemexoxoxo chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
Ok... that was very well done... i love how you made Sam President... Josh and Donna get married, as well as Toby and CJ Tie the knot! Creepy! I love it! but anyways, just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done... you should be proud of this one! Keep it up! Cant wait to read more!

Happy Daze

J.

(PS: i love it how Sam was scared of all the girls, very charactreistic, especially of CJ... and how Leo was a second father)
kursk chapter 5 . 1/30/2005
Great chapter, I cant wait for the next one
kursk chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
I love al of this fics, I cant wait for Sam, Leo, will and the president.

P.D. Maybe you should also do charlie and zoey
kursk chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
I hope that in the next part we can learn more about Josh and Donnas kids.

Update soon.
AgtDanaM chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
If you'll marry Sam and Ainsley and give each of them a chapter I'll keep reading!