Reviews for Reunited in the Park Fountain
newpretear chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow. Those people sure were excitable. Cute story. I liked it a lot.
olliebird113 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This was a totally cute story! I love it-it's going in my faves!

incense-whiskers chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was cute...and I like jou/Anzu FAR better then Jou/Mai.
Annie chapter 1 . 12/26/2005

you should make this some kind of story...not mai is 24 and joey is 14-16 so they don't even macth.I LOVE JOEY

Lexi chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
dude grate review!

make it more romantic!
beware the randomness chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
chibigirl626 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
FLUFF! *huggles fic* I LOVE IT!

I've written Jou/Anzu fics before, so it's great to see another one!
Bunny MeatballOdango Usagi chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
What a short, sweet, and beautiful story... I really love happy endings. _
Tao ren of the taoists chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hey! Not bad, not bad at all...but it would've been better as ShizukaAnzu...or MaiAnzu! Glee!
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Sweet and definitely going to be added to .:Azure and Tan Blond Eyes:. not only because you requested it, but because it's a kawaii Jou/Anzu fic! Thank Kami, you didn't go with the sad ending, or I would have been devastated!

Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Golden:*:D* I'll see what I can do about drawing two people falling into a fountain...

Silver: I thought that "your hand refuses to draw this pairing."

Golden: Tough. That was funny.
ElicitRevolution chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Omg! That was so sweet! And I laughed my butt off, falling into the fountain, that was great *Happy tear* I hope you make more Anzu/Joey fanfics, and I wanted to say, you should do the Kuwabara/Anzu one, I'm not one for crossovers but that one sounds good. I really do hope you make it... I'm with you AL the way! *Throws stuff back at people who hate Joey/Anzu pairing* You little rats, thats a cute couple! Well, umm... anywayz, make more! _
Tea Joey Fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I LOVED THIS! it was great *sniffs*if it's no trouble I have a request for you could make another Joey and Tea romance fic(it can be romance /anything I just want it to have romance with Joey and Tea of course)could try not to put Mai in thereshe's such a showoff no make the fic emotional and long with you also put only Joey and Tea romance no other romance with other character can be in there it makes it better I hope this isn't any trouble but I really want to read more Joey/Tea romance fic I'm a big fan of theirs and I just love Joey and Tea fic so can you please do it I'll of course read and review bye ~_
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I'm a really big fan of Anzu/Tea's and I love her "ood" couplings. Joey/Tea isn't a bad couple. Keep it up! Make more of these fantastic fics. Good luck!
EmeraldLady chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
NO SAD ENDING! I like Joey/Anzu.