Reviews for Spy Versus Spy
natysc chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
Good story !
Yasmin Kamiya chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Congratulations, your story is fascinating!
Well, Kenshin as Battousai is Kenshin as Battousai: fits as only a glove can! However, Kaoru as a sexy spy, was really an amazing surprise! Loved how the tension built between these two high rank spies, from their first kiss until the end of the story! Please, don't allow them kill each other!
The final twist on Shishio, was really well put! I'm looking forward for the sequel!
SRAS9 chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
Great story! Very good indeed! Great work! You could write a sequel of this story! Of they meeting again! It would be so much fun and sexy to read! I loved their interaction! How they were always saying they would kill the other but when they had the opportunity they never did it! They didn't really meant it! I would love to see them again! Please if you write a sequel send an message!
acc2787 chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
This is an awesome story
Saki-Hime chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
It was a very good story, I really liked it.
Aster Arsenal chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
Hi! :D

Sorry, I haven't read this story, but I realized that you had eleven chapters in it, and 121 reviews, and eleven squared equals onehundredtwentyone. I wanted to break the square and feel awesome.

Okay, now I'm actually going to go read it.
CookieBau chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
This was great and I agree, it's a good spot to end it,

ha not that my curiosity doesn't get to me :].

Jasmine blossom625 chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
Yes, it's a wonderful story and I did enjoy it! - I agree it's a good spot to cut off here and leave the rest for the reader to think about, but I'd still like to see how the original author would conclude it. So, I'll ask the question that is probably most annoying: will there be a follow-up to see how the rest of their adventures play out? I'd love to read the rest of it, 'cuz I still feel like I'm left hanging.
Em Wolf chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
First off, I just want to say kudos to your dedication in finishing this bad boy. I know how little time college leaves ppl with. This was a beautiful piece with a fitting ending. Even with the sporadic updating, it was truly a joy to follow after all of these years.

Great job!
miniwoo chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
A fitting end. Thanks for taking the time to complete this. Definitely enjoyed it! Good luck with your studies.
Reignashii chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
o.o'' well that felt somewhat anticlimactic. I'm sad it's finished, cause it felt like there's some lose ends or something but oh well good story.
CookieBau chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
I pray you finish this.

New-Weeen chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
This story is awesome! Please update soon! :D
shadow of the lost chapter 10 . 5/15/2008
amazing story! Please keep it up!
demonfeathers chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
I enjoyed this fanfiction. when will you update? I can't wait to figure out what happens between these two spies!