Reviews for Shattered to His Soul
skadoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Nice take on the episode Shattered. Well done.
jamelia116 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is one of my favorite episodes. I like to think Tom would find out about what could have happened, and used that knowledge to prepare himself mentally for the possibility. Nice, PJinNH.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I've read this story before, but can't think why I didn't leave a review, it's well written and a very different pov for Shattered than most take. Very creative and well done.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
I never though about this angle, but I really like it.
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
that's really good. i never even realized that in shattered. great job, great story...
Agatha chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Ditto to Zarain, good catch. I never realized how hard it must have been for Tom in that episode. Great character insight.
Gin chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
AHHH! Don't leave it at that.

As an adament j/cer I hate the thought of them dying without admitting their feelings for each other, but with TPTB, I know that it probably won't happen. Although shattered did leave a few hints at possibilities.

Don't forget B'Elanna, she still outranks Harry, even if she is Chief Engineer.

I enjoyed this very much. I think you captured Tom's personality very well. He would listen to the record, even after knowing what it was and he would start to think about/ plan what might have to happen, even as he would mourn the potential loss of his commanding officers.

Nice job. Sequel?
pari106hotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
I knew I'd love reading this! It's like you have a direct line into the character's thoughts and feelings! Great work!
janey chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Interesting. That would make an interesting episode to say the least.
Lanna chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
I love it! Those exact thoughts were running through my head when I saw that ep! It makes you wonder how Tom would be able to handle it! Someone should right an AU story about it!
Little Red chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Aaaaaa! That's all I can say to that! I didn't even THINK of that when I was watching "Shattered," good catch on that one. And man! That's a pretty horrific thought for Tom to stumble on... well written, as always, of course!
SailorMemory chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
OOOH! Poor Tom! He obviously does NOT want to be captain just yet! Poor guy! Great job! Keep it up!