Reviews for In Light of Later Events
Indrajeet Roy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is hilarious!
The Ice Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I agree, with this way of thinking Ginny might actually be a better Dark Lord/Lady than Voldemort.
RandomImagination chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
And the funny part is that Ginny would make a better dark wizard then Voldemort, it seems. Also slightly scary.
Whispi chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I like it! Ginny is very in character, but you can easily tell she's young and not quite as...mature. Your grammar and spelling were good, too. Only, how did Molly know that Harry's parents saved him because they loved him? If this knowledge was widely known, Harry would have found out before the end off SS.

Still great, though!
RemusLovesRent chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Aww! That was adorable! Ginny's such a cutie!
ReallyLoudObserver chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I enjoyed how you really captured a seven year olds reasoning, I mean thats just a great story! And I hope you read this even though it was made in '04 :D fantastic. Maybe you could do Ron's and perspective if Mrs. Weasly (I don't think I could ever call her Molly) Told Ron about Voldemort.
Nelras chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
*giggles* In light of later events, indeed. *giggles*

Hmm. Serious review time. It works because you have a grasp on a child's mentality and unwitting irreverence, because Ginny is recognizably Ginny (the line about Ron and then later the twins just fit) even this young, and because the possibility of being evil is both plausible without being real to her little-girl self and summarily dismissed (right back to the child logic thing, and the plausibility part is terrifying if dwelt on). Also, you fleshed the story/character out nicely: the details about Sarah and the Diggory family ghost *snickers* especially lent this fic reality in my rather irrelevant opinion.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Funny stuff, I could see a future for this or at least a one shot sequel. Having Ginny get possed in chamber of secrets like normal, but instead of Riddle taking over Ginny's mind. Ginny takes over riddle by proving she is more evil then he is. Or at least as evil as a 11 year old girl can be, perhaps she goes after her enemies like Snape instead of just random students like Riddle did.
Dangling.Radishes chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
This was very cute... Ginny thinking she could be more evil then Lord Voldemort.. Way funny.

Nice job.
sinfulgirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I'm new here (hey, I keep saying that, and I don't even know why... LOL.), and this must be, like, the 3rd fic I read, it's very good, you've captured a 7-year-old girl's logic perfectly, like, it both makes perfect sense AND no sense at all. God, I can't seem to explain what I'm thinking... What I mean is, it may sound silly to some, but it would make perfect sense to a 7-year-old girl, and I can totally see where you're going with the title... I kinda liked the idea one of the others said: Voldemort teaching her being evil the hard way... Anyway, keep posting original stuff like this! (of course you may already be doing that, as I've just registered and I don't know much about recent fics, I'm just wandering around...)

All the best...
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love this. I think you have a child's logic really well here, about how silly Voldemort's way of doing things is. I like the asides about wanting to kill the twins when they played a trick on her, and about Ron and the twins doing boy things too.
hah chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Sounds like a kid alright.
Andrius chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Hehehe. How about you write a fanfic where Ginny teaches Voldemort how to be evil, the hard way :D
Calimora chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Oh the possiblities. With that title... This is a mind bending one, so innocent, so sinister. I like it.
Spasmodic dust bunny chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Cute story...yet slightly creepy. I completely understand the title. Good job, I liked this a lot.