Reviews for After the Fact
MrsJeck chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
Very realistic, comprises all the facts of life. Brilliant!
lemon1110 chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
awwwwwwwwwee
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
Aww, that's so cute~ I love this story! And Harry's speech. "

Write more, 'kay? D

Er...I would have reviewed all the chapters but that sometimes tends to annoy so I won't. Hope you don't mind...?
karma11 chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
awesome
q.thews chapter 11 . 4/9/2006
A beautiful, quiet (as quiet as a Weasley tale can be), happy (maybe even too mutch), relaxing story, just what i needed after some nasty angst ones.

Thank you, bye!
Miss-Ginny-Potter chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is so awsome! Please write more! and by the way could you tell me how to update a chapter on a story? Thanx!

P.S. could you r/r my story? it's called 'Perfectly Potter' Thanx!

-Harry's Gal16
Laura S'mora chapter 15 . 10/29/2005
Hm...I just read all of your other reviews and I have to laugh. How strange, people trying to give you suggestions to turn this into a piece of crap... Hahaha, needless to say, I'm glad you didn't take any of them.
Laura S'mora chapter 14 . 10/29/2005
This story is patient, thorough, and conscientous. Not everyone can understand the beauty that's to be had in this sort of elegance but those of us who do are rewarded with more powerful feelings of sheer *aliveness* when it gets to a paragraph like this:

"Most people haven't had to suffer through the emotional turmoil that Harry Potter had had to. Beginning with the deaths of his parents and his exile as an infant into the home of relatives who didn't love him, Harry had not had an ease time with loving or trusting people. When he thought about all the time his parents had missed from his life, and all that he had missed from theirs, he couldn't help but fear that the same would happen for his children. And as he looked into his newborn daughter's cloudy, grayish eyes, he wept for his parents, for his children, for anyone who was lacking in love, because at that moment, he was the happiest man in the world."

...Than I think it's possible to have in any of the stories that rake in the reviews in this illustrious, angst'n'psychobabble-revering pile of trite (FFnet... I hate it, and yet I can't get enough). This is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks again, for such an amazing story.
Laura S'mora chapter 13 . 10/29/2005
I don't know what to say... this story, it's just... wonderful. It's so fresh and unique and perfectly, gloriously realistic! It's so so rare to come across a story, especially in fanfiction, with such a rare and subtle Virgoan effectiveness to it.

Being someone who takes a great amount of joy in ferreting out the logistical realities of any storyline, though I find it hard to cram all of these details into the finnished product without sacrificing the artsy-fartsy quality that people in this crowd are so responsive to, I have great respect for the spectacular thoroughness to your writing: why Ginny has such a great job for being so young, for example. It's gotten to the point where I might not even recognize the usual improbability of something like that in a normal story (because most authors around here seem to feel that suspension is not a suitable punishment for disbelief's misdeeds and they are compelled to go for outright expulsion) and I was delightfully surprised to find answers such as the ones you've provided throughout.

IN short: Thank you, for such an amazing story.
Laura S'mora chapter 11 . 10/29/2005
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Just because it's Harry Potter doesn't mean it can't be realistic. I wish I could have read this a long time ago, to encourage you to continue writing it, but it looks like you did anyway. Good for you.
GiGiFanFic chapter 15 . 8/14/2004
finally ,atleast one story I,ve been able to was a delightful one, not sure if you want it called that, but I truly enjoyed it . thank you so very much. GiGi fanfic.
PiningOverPadfoot chapter 15 . 8/11/2004
Bravo! This story was absolutely BRILLIANT!
Mary-Jane Black chapter 14 . 8/10/2004
update soon or i will hunt u down
GiGiFanFic chapter 13 . 8/6/2004
since I have already reviewed, I just need to ask, will there be more? .
GiGiFanFic chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
I tried so hard to review each chapter ,but darn it ,I just had to read the next,and the next , .! this was so very different from other fics. So personal and just great .Have checked every little box below.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »