Reviews for Luke can WALTZ & Lorelai Can Feel It
MAVDP chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Well, I remember reading this story when you wrote it and how wonderful I thought it was ! Somehow, I lost track of it, but it always was in the back of my mind, hoping to once find it back and put it om my favorite stories list, so I'd never lose it again ;)

Well, I've finally found the story again, I've read it again and I still think it's wonderful :D

I too LOVED Lorelai's facial expressions during that song... she should get an award for it ! And you describe perfectly what she's thinking... Love it :)
michaela chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
HEY! i loved both chapters! i think you captured what they were thinking perfectly )
MyAlias chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Aww. That was cute. I love that scene, too!
chrisy89rocks chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
aw it was soo cute! :-D
beautifulbutterfly chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Aw that was really gorgeous, both chapters. Ilove that scene, i love the dance, they look so...perfect together. and i love the song that was playing, im addicted to that song, sam phillips rocks. That made me feel all happy inside :)
MariaG chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
i think if possible i liked his side even better, it was so him. The whole thing at the end of him sitting on the sidelines and watching for so many years, therefore knowing what not to do, was brilliant! That is such a great point that you made there, i hope for that to be prooved true in the show. Great job!
netherfield chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
This is so sweet, but I don't want to minimize this story with a single hackneyed word. It was simple in the best sense of the word. I really enjoyed it.
McAdamsFan12 chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
wow! this is such a good story! its so sweet!
musicalxchaos chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
It takes a LOT to get me review, but I couldn't not comment on this story! both chapters were awesome. you have a great insight into both of their heads, and I especially love your Luke chapter. that whole thing about having an advantage on 99.9 percent of the male population was priceless. the whole thing was awesome though, keep writing!
Copycat chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Hey, you did it! Thanks! :-) Another great story. I especially like his thoughts about knowing what not to do. That rang so true.
Sama chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
I love it. I was grinning like a fool after I finished reading it :D
gilmoregirl1979 chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

May I be one of the FIRST TO SAY HOW FRIGGIN' AWSOME THAT WAS!

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

as much as Kirk Loves Luke Danes...I LOVE this story!

my fav parts of CH 2: (I'm a list maker...)

-Asking her to dance was one of the tougher things SO CUTE AN TRUE!

-the dance how he felt- NICE job there!

-flimsy material of her dress under the fingers of my right hand.- you know i love details!

-Having watched from the sidelines for so many years, I knew exactly what not to do-NICE!

-I had an unfair advantage over 99.9 per cent of the male population.- OH YEAH!

I LOVE THIS! I LOVE IT! I Wanna MArry it (yes i have strange passions)

love your work! thank you for listening to you Audience...please write more stuff soon so we can MARVEL AT YOU GENIUS!

(i'm not worthy i'm not worthy!)

did i rub you ego enough?... DIRTY!

love and laughter

Debbie (OH no my secret identiy is revealed!)

oh well, just can't fight crime now!

this enthusiatic review is brought to you by ...

Email... duh! lol Like i could get a sponsor...we i have a sponsor for my GG addiction but she's just as bad as me...maybe worse!
Cassie Banks chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
I loved Luke's new found confidence! I really do like peering in on what he's thinking too. This was a great story and I hope you'll continue to explore Luke in this way.
xfscully chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Adorable! It's the only 'thoughts during the waltz' story I've ever come across, and I'm jealous that I didn't think of the idea first. My heart soared. Are you going to write more? I know that's the end of the waltz, but I'm loving how your story is all thoughts and no dialogue; it's more intimate that way.
lorelai haliwell chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
exactly what she was thinking