Reviews for Life after Hokuto
MLeggyLeaf chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
I liked this piece. thank you for your hard work. Its fun to see Akira like that cause I love determined Akira. I would love to see more of your hikaru .
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Si? Please let it be sai. Please. Please. Please. PLEASE!
Kat chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
Enjoyed the plot story. Please continue.
awefanfic chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
please update soon!what would happen now?
Cheska chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
That was brilliant! I wonder what will happen to the upcoming tournament. Also, Shindou didn't tell his friends he had to accept the invitation.
Areen chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
I must congratulation u for sticking the character to their well... Chractrer in manga. Yes,i can see this happend if the manga continue.
But im kinda sad,u make sai still linger. Just incarnate sai into a toddler and make yaoi so he become obsess and possessive to hikatu. Sorry sai x hika fan here.
And reeeerraaaaaaaly sad that touya mejin still waiting for his openent. He was saddes existing ever since he knew sai wahhhhhhhhhh...
I dont mind ko x hika pairing either, coz hikru is so the damed uke! He sooooo handsome and really uke-ablr muahahaaa..

Oh its 2015 here,please continue. I would love to see morreee onegaiiiii
kagome higurashi chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
please write some more. it's getting good.
SakuraLuck chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
YOU FINALLY BEAT HIM IN AN OFFICIAL MATCH YES
mkghevbnglfl309 chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
Any chance you'll continue this story? I find it great and would love love love to read more 3
kenyuri chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I really really love this story!
I was really disappointed with the real end and I read your fic. I really thought this fic is the continuation of the real end and I have a really big hope in this. So, I hope you will continue it...
And i have a request.. it's about hikaru's promise to akira about sai. If you continue this fic, please make a part where hikaru finally tell akira about sai hehe maybe it's too much to ask but i cannot help!

And once again, please continue.. I'm (well to be exact it's not just me) really really looking forward to it.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Outstanding work! I love this story! It was really vindicating that Hikaru finally won a game against Akira. It was a long time coming and the manga creator has been making hints throughout that manga that Hikaru Shindo has monstrous potential, might surpass sai, might be the one to achieve the hand of god. If you think about it Akira has been studying go his whole life and was already very advanced when they first met, but Hikaru started from scratch as a beginner and managed to catch up to Akira despite all the obstacles, challenge, and troubling events in his life that made things pretty difficult for him, but he managed to overcome everything and rise to this point. He went from zero to hero, rags to riches sort of thing. Akira had a lot of advantages and connections because of his father. He had a major head start and yet Hikaru managed to become Akira's eternal rival. Which goes to show how amazing Hikaru is. All signs point that his potential is at the very least equal to Akira if not GREATER. Remember it was Hikaru who was able to see the ultimate move/path to victory in the Sai vs Toyo Koyo match. The whole reason for Sai's existence was to show Hikaru that one game...why? Because, apparently - Hikaru is the "Chosen One" destined to achieve the hand of God and surpass Sai.

So, back to topic, It was inevitable for Hikaru to win, sooner or later. I am glad to see that he finally did. However he is not out of the woods yet, the path of Go is a long one and he still has ways to go to surpass Sai. But I bet within a year, he will become twice as strong! Strong enough to take on the top-ranked players though it would help if he he sought out a master/sensei/mentor - someone like Kuwabara Honinbou or Touya Meijin and play them several times a day, every day for a few weeks and Hikaru's strength will probably advance remarkably. By the end of the training session he would surpass his master/sensei/mentor and be ready to take on any opponent - even title holders! :D
dragon chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
No offense but you suck
Namikozaki chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
7 YEARS! 7 YEARS I WAITED! IN AZKABAN! (Please update ;_;)
Namikozaki chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Oh wow! I was drawn into your fic! This chapter though... WOW! And that ending! You made me literally fan giggle, scream, kick, and stub my toe on the corner of my bed when I close to seizured! I really hope you continue with this, o
It's amazing! I was waiting for SOMEONE to have Hikaru be picked over Akira, and BOY, THAT was a shock! PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD!
mamita chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters, I love Hikaru, Hikaru dumb is that sometimes gets into trouble as the others, I like how you match with Akari and Hikaru Nase, not for nothing but stick oh, I love the couple SaixHikaru, especially because I love Hikaru, I love it, it's so cute and uke, although Hikaru is an idiot sometimes lol, and Sai is so "it" also hehe, I like when Touya dominates Hikaru, after all seme see Touya is best, he does so well, although I prefer them in pairs of two and not trios hehe, I love the couple WayaxHikaru is a shame there is not much action between two of them, is one of my favorites, along with the SaixHikaru, and the IsumixHikaru, although not many fics of them, or also that of MitanixHikaru, although there are not many fics of them, I also like a lot, but I also like to see how Hikaru is related to other rivals, I also like other couples, as long as Hikaru is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thanks and kisses.