Reviews for Vampire Elect
UltraViolet21 chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
loved it!
Panda Blitz chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
Oh! That is so sad! Poor Elect Ginevra! (Cries)
RoseAusten chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
Oh MY GOD! I loved your story. I have reread it more then a few times and every time I reread it I fall in love is not the first story of yours i've read and meany of your stories are on my favorates. You do have a few mistakes but hay we all cant be perfict. All I can rilly say is that you are amazing. You have all the aspects to become a great writer some day. The one thing you can say to all of your flames (yes i read the reviews) is to go F**K themselfs because you are great. Anyway I rilly hope to see more of your stories ... so update more and do me a favor and finish this sequal because I am dieing to know. (P.S. I cant spell.)

Yours Truly BlackRoseLover
caught in my own world chapter 10 . 4/25/2007
nice fic! .
Purple Duckies chapter 10 . 12/12/2006
An amazing story ... I wish it didn't have to end like that ... it was a very touching story ... though short ... I loved it ... keep writing!

~Purple Duckies
GoldenFawkes chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
"We are really sorry but we won't be able to attend our trials."

Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Great story!

i loved it! :) evil!ginny is great! sad that you 'killed' her though...

great work!
missMANNEQUINx chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Hm, not one of my most favorite stories. Now, please do not mistake this as a flame; I just want to mention a few things as to why it isn't so great. I think my main problem is that Ginny is extremely out of character, and that it seems odd that Ginny is evil and yet there doesn't seem to be a reason to it. Also, your glorifying of self-harm isn't cool, and self-harm should not be used as a plot device. It's just wrong and just should not be done. Another thing is that something I find a bit annoying is you don't put end quotations when you write speech/dialogue. It gets quite confusing when I'm reading what Ginny is saying, and then all of a sudden I'm reading what she doing without even knowing she's done talking. Your writing has style, and you have talent, so I suggest you write a more proper story. That is all.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 11 . 5/5/2006
This story is so good! Now for the sequel!:D

ashlee chapter 8 . 6/21/2005
i would love a list of all the dark/vampire fanfiction!

i dont get it it wont let me log in?
Artemis chapter 11 . 6/6/2005
Hello! It's really the first time in like ages when I don't log-in, but I'm too lazy right now.

Very dark story, loved it. I'm going to check the seaquel, I wanna know what happens next!

PD:(or PR:) My IDs are DesguisedInnocence and Goodybad, I'll soon upload a cool vampire story with DesguisedInnocence which I think you will like:)
InnocentReader chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Stuckintexas chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Your story would be an okay one if you had it as original fiction. My main problem with it is that Ginny is so out of Character it isn't even funny. Infact it burns. In future please try and keep your chracters in character and give them a legitimate reason for being evil. People just don't wake up on day and say "I think I am going to do horrible deeds and kill." If you made it more indepth and gave Ginny legitimate reasons why she would be screwed up enough to laugh at gore then it would be an okay semi-plausible story.
Dawn chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
'Instead of it being the usual Weasley orange, my hair had darkened to the color of almost dried blood'

You can describe the Weasley hair as 'orange'. Ginger is fine, flaming red is fine too. Plus, dried blood is a disgusting colour.
blondebouncingferret chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
It's spelt 'Ginevra'.

And please don't write about self-harm unless you actually know about it. It shouldn't be used as a plot-device.