Reviews for Requiem for Coordinators
hatetheredheadsluttishbimbo chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
FUCK OFF THAT BITCH FLLAY! SHE IS DUMBASS SLUT WHO SEDUCED KIRA! OF COURSE I HATE HIM AS WELL! LACUS IS THE PURE ONE! GO TO HELL THAT WHORE-FLLAY HAHAHA
Emilytenshi chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Great work, I think you portrayed Fllay's perspective really well _
DarkMaruder chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
never thought i'd find so many people that don't hate flay

sure she was manipulative but at the end of gundam seed she tells kira she loves him(strangely after she dies)

great one shot
PsychoticSoul chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Yay another Flay lover, she's my favorite char too. I don't believe shes a whore, slut, bitch, or whatever those Flay-bashers love to call her. She's hatable at the start when she starts to manipulate Kira, but it doesn't stay that way. I like ur fic, too bad its just a one-shot though, good storytelling from Flay's POV.
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Nice 1-shot! Don't you think someone should rewrite the series as what would have happened if... you know, maybe if Fllays father had survived, and... I think she did fall in love with him, but... I think that if things had gone differently, they would be my fave couple, but Fllay... she lost a lot of my respect after that episode. I would have liked for things to have gone different, they really do make a good couple.
DemonofGundams chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Thank you so much...you have reminded me that Fllay Allster is a human being that has just led a different kind of life. I found this fanfiction helpful to me because I'm current working on my own Gundam Seed fanfic (i've seen the entire series...very good, very very good) and even though I was happy when Fllay died, I thought she was a manpilulative woman with a hate for Coordinators but in the end I saw that her hatred of Coordinators was eating away at her because of her love for Kira. Thanks to your veiw on Fllay, I'm going to be able to more easily incorporate her into my fanfic (don't worry, I'm only borrowing your perspective on her situation...if its okay, I'll draw on text from your work).

Anyway, excellent songfic, I like it and I hope see more of your work on

P.S.

Sorry for the long review...its just me. (Please respond if this use of your work is alright by you at

Signed

The Demon of Gundams (DemonofGundams)
kira strike chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
i know exactly how you feel i like flay crap i love her! thanks for understanding that shes not a whore or a bitch
distantdreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
hmm actually Fllay hated coordinators even prior to them killing her dad.
LiLAyeka7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
YAY! You're a Fllay fan just like me! I've allways felt akward about that bitch Lacus being paried w/ Kira. lacus(i'm not gonna captilze her name cuz she is a slut) should of died intsead of Fllay in the final episode. I swear there's to many lacusxKira fics (it's not funny). I'm gonna get a Hummer and run over everyone who wrote a Kiraxlacus fic and lacus to! Anyway keep up the good work and don't belive those anti-Fllay people there assholes! Until then take care and syanora!
Lady Athena X chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Great fic once again. A new perspective on the whole Kira x Fllay romance. Their relationship is very complicated to say the least, but I do believe at the end they truly loved and cared about each other. I easily prefer Kira x Fllay over Kira x Lacus, because their relationship took time for it to develop. It's nice to see that not everyone condemns the Kira x Fllay relationship.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I totally agree! I don't hate Fllay in the least, and I think your fic portrayed her well. She's only human, afterall. I think, if here'd been better circumstance, she and Kira could've been together. Well, that and I don't like Lacus.

your so cool. this fic is awesome..

i dunno why the fuck kira had to be with that bitch lacus at the last episode of gundam seed.. but anyways...

when you plannin to update?

i mean i love this fic.. its just too good to miss out.. i dunno but i really wish that kira will say this to lacus one day. " No vales nada cabrona!" hehe.. oh yeah.. just incase your not spanish right?

well then i'll tell you the translation. that meant your not worth shit bitch. (in spanish). _ i dunno why but i just hate lacus.. she's just a cara de mierda.. wich means a shit face.. _

hehe... its so cool to know three languages all fluently.. _ i know english spanish and korean. _