Reviews for Untitled
laraine272 chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
How to reply to the trust me statement: no no I trust you I just don't trust my own capabilities to jump over this fire.
laraine272 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
D**** chose money over her own son ain't that a b****
young kagome chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
ChibiMonstar chapter 20 . 12/7/2013
ur A/N r too funny && too true
Ancient One chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
This was a wonderful story. I noticed you still haven't titled it. I think it should be called Beautiful Love. Because Sesshomaru was always talking about how beautiful she was. And Kagome was able to get under Sesshomaru's heart of ice and that job had to only happen by the beauty of love itself.
lia.a.karas chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
Good story.
Kat chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
I think it was very good.
Fangurl Ayane chapter 20 . 4/4/2011
The lemon was fine it doesn't need to be overly descriptive. I know you wrote this a long time ago but I just have to say that the constant author's notes in the middle of the story are distracting and take away from what is a very interesting tale. The point of fiction is to pull people away from reality and the numerous interruptions disrupts the flow and makes the writing seem immature even though the story is well done. Just my opinion/advice for future reference.
Selinea Maru chapter 20 . 9/28/2010
ok ima just come right out and say it I LOVE UUUUU lmao. Useem to be an excited writer like u really enjoyed writing this. I only read really good stories not thoses corny one with the looooooonnnnng explainanitons. U my friend are a writer u have a talent for it And i loved the A/Ns it kept things even more interesting. But my oh my, what a twist with inuyasha. I haven't favorited a writer in a long time u my friend deserve this lol. I like u u seem really kool And as a sister im telling u ma u would fit in any black, sesshomaru loving mamita, anywhere anytime keep it up _
Prophecy chapter 23 . 7/18/2010
Overall, the story was beautiful. So sad that Inu Yasha died.
Prophecy chapter 22 . 7/18/2010
Okay! I didn't even finish this chapter yet because I got hghly annoyed. Stop interruptig so much with the A/N's! A few here and there are funny but not in a good portion of the chapters! I know it makes no sense to wrote this when it's finished, but I just had to get it put! Gosh.
kuntrygurl93 chapter 20 . 2/24/2010
I CAN FREAKIN KILL INUYASHA RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
SuicidalxDolly chapter 23 . 11/7/2009
Very aweosome story
Raider's Pride chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
I dont think ur the only person who sees that funny I do too, by the way,I like it LOL
Raider's Pride chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
You should feel special you wrote a great story!

I Luv the way inu is action it is so cute